1. Click here to join our community discord server.

(PR) Gang of Devils [G?D] | Lvl 120+ only

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by TJ, Oct 8, 2011.

1. tank

tank MG Donor

i dont play vanilla i dont even hear about before some days ago. stucked to much with MG. :), yes i am noob :), i never said diffrent.But what i can say, i love MG
    I never rage out bro from game, i dont play4win, i can rage if somebody on phone or get visitors only...
    but post some gameplay video vanilla, i wanna see how looks
    maybe i start play vanilla 2 :)
    PR VS become an joke, its like 10 survivor with m60 and explosive ammo standing in middle of map 1 hour shooting a hell from infected,inf are now joke, (4me is kind of farming). It become survival map now not VS,or one medium skill surv rush whole map in 5 sec and not get kill chased by 4-5 inf.

2. BadBunny

BadBunny Guest

Hey GOD´s, im a little inactive atm bcs i do a few things for my L4D1 Clan. Plz don´t kick me out i ll come back asap. :)

3. tank

tank MG Donor

L4D1 bring me back good memories...
    Nobody will kick u.
    Leaders of guild are never in the game so don't worry :D

4. Angel

Angel MG Donor

Don't worry, we're not kicking you :) we may not be in-game, but we're still around...

5. Cunner

Cunner MG Donor

For the people who were interested or inquired to me about joining this guild, pls post here and i'm sure somebody will reply! Thanks :fire:

6. Ping

Ping Guest

any room in guild?

7. tank

tank MG Donor

i think so, some people left some are inactive,should find leaders on steam,
    what happen with your guild?

8. Ping

Ping Guest

long story with a lot of lies and abuse :P

9. tank

tank MG Donor

[​IMG]

10. tank

tank MG Donor

Road Trip

Hei all! Since is sommer in my place and vacation just started :), i ll be off of steam this month, traveling with car over Europe going to the south, since so long winter on north in my place, need some sun, clean sea and vitamines and Natural stuffs growd on sun not on lights 8), so no L4D for me this days, i ll miss you all and my PC to. Will try to be active on forum,the internet is all around Reading right now servers getting fixed after shitty steam update destroying our servers, that s coool is again on, thx Marvel and HC. So see you soon as back.

11. Angel

Angel MG Donor

Oooh, have a nice vacation man! Better run away from all this rain and crap at least for a little while ;) and don't worry about staying in touch, we all deserve to have some time for ourselves from time to time!

12. erik

erik MG Donor

Invite me when u play L4D1... we always have so much fun...

13. Limboy

Limboy Junior Member

Hi there,
    i just wanted to let you know that I left God2 and joined the Valkyries, basically because this guild fits my gaming schedule better.
    When I played co-op the only ones being online from GoD besides me was either Cobra11 or Squack90 but even them rarely being online simultaneously with me. So I hope you understand my decision (and my bad english :D).

Greetings Joorism

14. TJ

TJ MG Donor

No prob.. thanks for playing with us and good luck with your new guild.

15. tank

tank MG Donor

thx, having great time down there ;D

[video=youtube_share;m89JZQAQ1Y4]http://youtu.be/m89JZQAQ1Y4[/video]

16. Cobra119

Cobra119 Junior Member

i just wanted to let you know that I left God2 and joined Resurrected because this guild has a lot of active players.In God 2 a few of them was active.I Had a lot of fun in this guild i was happy to join.It was fun playing whit you guys i hope we can still be friends in the future.I hope you understang my decision.(sorry my english is bad) Greetings Cobra11

17. Angel

Angel MG Donor

I didn't even know GoD 2 was still there lol, but I understand your decision. Have fun and of course we'll still be friends ;)

18. Angel

Angel MG Donor

Surprise, surprise, we're officially recruiting again :D a complete member list will be posted soon, but we are about 10+ so far!

Don't forget to provide:
    1. Steam name and link to your profile
    2. Your level (preferably around 100 or close to it)
    3. Servers you play on (preferably versus)
    4. Times you play
    5. Your rep and a little bit about yourself

Fluency in English is not necessary, but we have to understand you.

19. Diablo

Diablo MG Donor

Welcome (DB) Pyrax to Gang of Devils :D

20. tank

tank MG Donor

welcome in the guild :)