1. PR v2.0 has launched! Read all the new stuff here!

2. Visit our sponsor AUTOVM.COM - High quality VPS servers from €5!

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

[PR] Future Foundation [Ω] - Recruitment/information

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by Horama, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Horama

Horama MG Donor

welcome jameegi and ravennes , members dont fall too easily in their trap XD more seriousely im glad to have you 2 .

Jameegi likes this.
  2. Horama

Horama MG Donor

copy from mgftw discord #lookingforclan

i kick someone from my clan because he doesnt wear team tag its a 6 years tradition inherit from great past clan so we have a unique slot if someone is interest . My clan is future foundation top1 clan with all possible benefits ( many good thing for you so in return im except a few respect for our work )

3. Horama

Horama MG Donor

Gone for some days due to favorite game release tomorrow . JD going manage the weekly host and scald going be here for help you in the discord . i will still play at left a few but dont count too much for like 2 weeks . Have fun guys and lads .

4. Horama

Horama MG Donor

My vacation going be problably extend by 1 week because co-leaders manage really nice the clan without me . That don't mean im not going work . We discuss with scald and when im back we going do a general check of members to see those inactive since long moment ( actually the average to be kick is 2 months ) . i'm still pass on forum sometimes so asking for joining continue .

the clan have offcialy 2,5 years those day if we count the period DD .

About that i'm glad i reach my goal to rebuild again the clan after severals leave . Any other clan aren't like us you going dont have the same gaming experience with us than another clan . I'm glad also we still 'special' that my mojo since 5-6 years make a clan with a true spirit as team where people like invest himelf to make stronger the clan .

Who Knows if someday i'm still leader with time , nobody can know . I wanna a new challenge but its not in my hand now .

5. Horama

Horama MG Donor

6. Horama

Horama MG Donor

Its again a lesson ( i talk about last video ) someone complaining on my discord so in same time i will give the lesson for all members . We was all noob one day , dont listen dickhead elitist you going grow up and may be someday reach even surpass my level . Keep faith in you your all in my clan because i see something in you in future you going be the next veteran of this community just be patient and have the desire to learn .

7. Horama

Horama MG Donor

i'm back and ready to kick ass , more seriousely , we going search for new members in future days . Its' open for all players , noob and veteran noob , just try warm your leader if your in a clan we dont want bad diplomacy out of kebab :p ( joke )

8. Horama

Horama MG Donor

welcome BaL_DoT in clan , have fun