1. Click here to join our community discord server.

[PR] Firehawks (No level Limit required)

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by ratchet, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Hawk

Hawk Member

2. dT_Tb

dT_Tb Member

Do you mind if I ask how many co-leaders can we have? If we can have more than 2 co-leaders, can I apply for it?

I would like to be able to invite ppl to our clan as I'm seeing we have less active members and we now have 5+ places available. I will make sure I only invite ppl with good manner, no farming/rushing and etc.

I'm planning to invite active players in-game only. I'm also planning to leave the forum invitation thread and cleaning up inactive players part to other co-leaders/leader if that is ok.

3. Penguin

Penguin Guest

We currently have 2 co-leaders and although 1 is currently playing less due to him being very busy at the moment we dont really need any more co-leaders and also i have no idea if there is a maximum you can have.

and anyway i dont want people just invited from ingame as then we cant keep track of players and check on bans and stuff so its easier when people just apply from the forums.

4. Penguin

Penguin Guest

You do realise you could of edited you post to keep everything together lol.

But anyway i have added you on steam and i shall invite you as soon as i see you ingame.

Welcome.

5. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

I stood down as co-leader ages ago btw, I even said to tricky to appoint another one in my place.

At the time (and still now) have far too much going on at home to attempt to help look after the guild. So I'll suggest to you Penguin, now that you're back in charge, to appoint another in my place :)

6. erik

erik MG Donor

[​IMG]

7. Killershadows

Killershadows Junior Member

Hey guys! My name is Killershadows, currently a level 60 as of writing this, and I've been playing on the L4D2 Points Reloaded 16-Coop server for the past month (or so it feels like) almost everyday (I kind of miss it being 20 players). While I enjoy leveling up my character in Co-op and getting new skills, I've realized that I'm missing a core part of the gameplay, which is acting together with a team and coordinating together instead of being a lonewolf and popping in and out . I feel like I want to make a difference in the levels or get involved more in other mgftw servers in Versus mode for example. I want to enhance my L4D2 experience by being in a clan and not only getting more enjoymen out of this server (which is why I keep coming back almost daily), but also give back as a teammate and an asset in a clan. I have no previous bans and you've probably seen me on the server once or twice

Thanks for reading for my post and considering me. My steam profile is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/killershadows/

-Killershadows

8. Game Ruiner

Game Ruiner Junior Member

Steam name: Game Ruiner
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/dragon54
    In-game level: 87
    Favorite server: Server Coop HK
    Why you would like to join: I want to have some nice buff and play alone is boring.

Any previous bans(don't lie i will check): 1 time when someone press the wrong number to ban me instead of the one who's farming =='

9. Hawk

Hawk Member

Did anybody kick me out of the clan because if so i need to know so i can look at getting another?

10. Hawk

Hawk Member

It says on mgftw forum and stats that im still in the clan, but when i join in game im not in the clan so

11. erik

erik MG Donor

There's a small PR thing lately where it doesn't always announce your guild or clan in the COOP servers.

Does !gp work?

Please confirm if !gp works or not, and if you are supposed to be in this clan. I can manually change it in the database.

12. Hawk

Hawk Member

It says in !cp that im not in a clan

13. Hawk

Hawk Member

I was in it yesterday so if i was released its ok ill join another

14. Hawk

Hawk Member

I just want to know if i was released or not? So i can join another clan or stay

15. Hawk

Hawk Member

Ive joined a recently created clan to help them out for awhile

16. erik

erik MG Donor

Ah ok my misunderstanding. Not my territory.

17. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

Hi Hawk,

After a discussion with Penguin we decided it's best for you to move on.
    Penguin is busy atm and probably just hasnt had time to update the page.

If you need details feel free to contact one of us on Steam.

-raz

18. Hawk

Hawk Member

Thats all i needed to know thx

19. d528781

d528781 Junior Member

d528781
    STEAM_0:1:86213373
    lv102
    I usually play on CA and HK 16Coop sever
    I would like to join because i am an active player, i wanna enjoy more in game to play in a clan so i get real teammates from the clan.
    Been banned once by erik because of suggesting to vote kick a troll player

20. TastyFish

TastyFish Member

I will be on vacation from 12/20 thru 12/27. You won't see me in-game during this timeframe.