1. Click here to join our community discord server.

[PR] Firehawks (No level Limit required)

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by ratchet, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

As it stands right now, we are full, however, I'm constantly checking peoples activity and inactive players get kicked fairly often.

My advice would be to apply elsewhere, however, when a slot becomes available here at Firehawks, I shall inform you.

Thanks for showing an interest.

2. Dusty

Dusty Junior Member

Steam name: dusty_wan
    Link to steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031109188/
    In-game level: 36
    Favorite server: CA point reload COOP
    Why you would like to join: to make new friends and play with them

Any previous bans(don't lie i will check): N/A

3. Penguin

Penguin Guest

Announcement-
    Due to my recent inactivity ingame and well on steam in general i have decided its only fair that i step down from leadership from firehawks as i am no use as a guild leader if i am hardly online.

Basially recently i was hard at work getting final work done at college so i can get decent grades to go to uni and a long side this i have decided to play games on PS3 as its easier to pick up and play that turning on a computer lol. (lazy i know)

I have set tricky as the leader for firehawks, so congratulations to him i guess. the fate of firehawks is now in your hands! enjoy :)

4. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

Best of luck to you at uni penguin, and enjoy that PS3 :)

5. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

ps3 what why would you do that

6. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Because the PS3 library is vast compared to the PS4's.

Although that Destiny :faint2:

Good luck with everything Penguin and if you ever do come back, I'll be happy to hand leadership straight back over :)

7. The Munsters

The Munsters MG Donor

good luck with the grades. Do drop a note whether your grades improved after you left the leadership

8. Jitters

Jitters Junior Member

Steam name: Enemy Infant Tree
    Link to steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rockingsoul1613/
    In-game level: 85
    Favorite server: CA point reload COOP
    Why you would like to join: I find games more enjoyable If I have people I know to play with

Any previous bans(don't lie i will check): Nope

9. david

david Junior Member

10. erik

erik MG Donor

"My name is david minwoo and i like to play zombie games!!!!!!!!!!!"

11. david

david Junior Member

hahahaha Erik... Bastard :P
    U love me ! i know :3

12. raz

Hi david,

contrary to what the main page says, we're actually at 30/30 members atm.

Of course if you like, you can perhaps join another and we'll possibly add you at a later stage when more spaces become available.

13. TastyFish

TastyFish Member

I'm going to be on vacation from June 30-July 13. Probably won't be touching the game during those two weeks. Just letting you all know so I don't get kicked off for inactivity.

14. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Hey guys and girls. Quick announcement to say that I will not be as active as I'd like to be for a while as Mrs. Tricky gave birth to my daughter last Sunday 22nd. I will be responding to all Steam messages thanks to push notifications however you probably wont see me in game a great deal. If you have an issue that needs sorting with haste, please inform Raz/Razor as he will be able to sort things faster than I can.

Thanks for understanding and I'll see you all soon hopefully.

15. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Oh my god mate! Massive congratulations to you and the missus. Hope everything is well with it man :)

16. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Everything is amazing cheers Adam. Tiring but very worth the suffering. Thanks for the well wishes :)

17. raz

Many congrats Tricky,

I'll try and hold it together lol :)

18. david

david Junior Member

Ok, ok ... No problem :D

19. ふたきKanata

ふたきKanata MG Donor

Steam name:klnpokemon
    Link to steam profile:http://steamcommunity.com/id/klnpokemon
    In-game level:37
    Favorite server: mgftw coop and VS
    Why you would like to join:
    actually I am a newbie of this server and I would like to join a clan .
    I would like to learn more about this server in order to improve my playing skills by joinning this clan.
    Any previous bans:no

20. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Thanks for the interest but this time, your application to firehawks is declined.