1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

[PR] Firehawks (No level Limit required)

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by ratchet, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

This user has also played as:
    I love penis

Found that funny but please, never use a name like this on MG servers, especially while wearing the Firehawks tag :)

Friend invite sent, I'll add you to the guild as soon as you're online.

2. Penguin

Penguin Guest

As said above, if you accept tricky then ill leave him to get you invited. Let me know or post here when its done and ill update stuff. Make sure he is invited to the steam group aswell

3. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

He is a member of the guild and has received an invitation to the steam group too :)

?Welcome Beuwulf to the guild :)

4. Penguin

Penguin Guest

Welcome Beuwulf
    [​IMG]

Forums thread and website updated!

5. Penguin

Penguin Guest

Just a heads up for those that are stupidly unaware....Farming is against the rules and it is obvious when its done as we can see your killstreak on the stats page.

6. Heiroku [DK]

Heiroku [DK] Junior Member

Steam name: Heiroku [DK]
    Link to steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985550982/
    In-game level: 108
    Favorite server: Differs but mainly the COOPs
    Why you would like to join: I have been looking at the clan for some time, and finally decided to give it a go at applying. I was in a clan some 3 years, when ZM was the top on CSS, and still remember the fun times both as being a member and an admin in the community. Hoping to find some of the same companionship in [?] so see if you find me fit for the clantag :)
    Any previous bans(don't lie i will check): Not that I remember o.O

7. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

I added you a few days ago and still no reply? Please post here if you'd still like to join, or, if you have joined another guild :)

I would again like to stress that being a member of this guild means you represent it and agree to play on MG's servers in a friendly, co-operative and rule abiding manner.

Our policy is one warning and then kick. If we (the leader and co-leaders) witness you breaking a rule or being generally annoying to others on the servers offered by MG, you will receive a warning. If an admin has issued you a server ban, this usually warrants a guild warning also. If you feel that there are rules you disagree with or refuse to take into consideration, please remove your guild tag immediately. We abide by all rules and co-operate with admins and their decisions fully.

MG servers are a fun place to play with a massive community of friends. You will enjoy every second spent playing here and a guild offers fantastic bonuses that will enhance your experience massively. While it's understandable not everyone can get along, we ask that if you feel you cannott play alongside someone without tension, you leave the server and come back at a later time, or, play on one of the many other servers. There is never any need, nor excuse for a flame war in game.

We're all here for the same reason, to play on one of the best RPG based l4d mods available and to have fun.

Thanks for reading.

8. Heiroku [DK]

Heiroku [DK] Junior Member

Oh sry m8, hadn't seen it. You're added.

Of course, it goes without saying :)

9. K1D Gamer

K1D Gamer Junior Member

i would like to join this clan for left 4 dead 2

steam name:K1D Gamer

10. K1D Gamer

K1D Gamer Junior Member

my level is 56 or 55

11. K1D Gamer

K1D Gamer Junior Member

i dont rember any bans but you can check for any

12. K1D Gamer

K1D Gamer Junior Member

I dont know link to my steam acount

13. K1D Gamer

K1D Gamer Junior Member

I would like to join this clan because 1 I want to be in a clan and 2 Is because of the buffs and skills

14. K1D Gamer

K1D Gamer Junior Member

the server I like the most are mgftw servers

15. K1D Gamer

K1D Gamer Junior Member

my steam name is K1D Gamer

16. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

There's an edit button man, you don't need separate posts for all your info mate :P

17. K1D Gamer

K1D Gamer Junior Member

HELLO I would love to join your clan called firehawks

18. Guest

Guest Guest

19. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

Added Restu today, welcome :)

[​IMG]