1. Click here to join our community discord server.

[PR] Final Warning About Rep Trolling/Trolling/Griefing

Discussion in 'Rules & Admin List' started by erik, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erik

erik MG Donor

I've posted multiple entries about this all over the forums. This will be the last time we warn about the reputation trolling thing. Just tonight, I've witnessed two gamers (who have multiple bans each) blowing up cars in an effort to toy with the server.

I have already told them both that if they do it again, their ban will not be short, and they will not talk their ways out of it. We were not joking or calling the gamer's bluff. Purposely ruining others games is just that; I don't care if it's structural or blatant. Igniting cars until one bullet sets them off (amidst an entire team) is just a rotten thing to do. I get that you're bored, or high level, or whatever. You need to take care of that somewhere else at this point.

It's not cute, it's not funny, and it's not cool. This is a waste of yours and our (admins) time. The next ban that is issued over someone being a prick like this will be a non-negotiable example to the others. It won't be for just an hour or day, either. Again, and for the last time, don't force us to make examples, because we will. You know who you are. If this is new news to you, consider yourself warned. Just have fun, keep it fair & fun.

It is implied you will follow these rules. As far as debating or discussion goes, this is a closed matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.