1. Click here to join our community discord server.

(PR) Ƶ.Ø.ʍ.Ǥ The Zombie Operators Most Grated [➹] (No level Limit required)

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by Hawk, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Hawk

Hawk Member

Not really have been keeping up with welcoming the new player thing so i will just say welcome to the new players, the ones you didnt see last time you looked. Some people are going inactive and will be kicked soon, except intradevil because i know why he hasnt been playing, Make sure we are all following the rules, some issues with farming here recently and exploding cars, rep trolling, all things that get you ban.

Keep up the good work

your leader

-Hawk

2. Urieganov

Urieganov Junior Member

3. Hawk

Hawk Member

pls add me or jackal on steam and one of us will add you to the clan in game thx

4. Sretzo

Sretzo Junior Member

5. The_Jackal

The_Jackal New Member

Yup, sure, add me on steam or try to play with Hawk or me.

6. Sretzo

Sretzo Junior Member

I already done request add friend on "Hawk" steam.

7. The_Jackal

The_Jackal New Member

Ok, I'm at work now. Tonight will be connected to Steam. Inside the server I will send the invitation. My time zone is GMT-3

8. Sretzo

Sretzo Junior Member

Well your time and my time is different 11 hours. Currently 5:21 am FRI, while yours 6:21 pm THU. Might let me know how many hours your might online later.

9. The_Jackal

The_Jackal New Member

I would be connected at 9 pm approximately. (8 am in your country). But dont worry. And I kept a slot for you. See u later.

10. The_Jackal

The_Jackal New Member

Please Hawk, remove my name from the list of members ZOMG. I no longer am part of this Clan.
    Ty in advance.

11. The_Jackal

The_Jackal New Member

I hope now remove my name from this clan. I feel that things have not been as expected.

12. Hawk

Hawk Member

Sorry I have been very busy but now I am back and have cleaned out all the inactives and people who left to other clans. Nice to see some still have faith in the clan, cya guys in game

13. The_Jackal

The_Jackal New Member

Hey bro, you are very good !. I appreciate your friendship greatly. But I have to be honest, because you are my friend. You inactivity is not the reason for my departure. I'm also very busy everyday, working 50 hours a week and yet have formed a clan and people recruited shortly. The reason for my resignation is a very serious matter that I will not vent here. Now things are fine. ZOMG it of all its members. You are "The Leader". But everyone should be part of the decisions in the Clan. I have not invited any member of this clan as a matter of ethics. Do not worry about it. They are free to do what they see fit. Finally I do not understand something. If you are "The Leader" why Steam group says otherwise. So, my name is still registered as "Head Leader" which can create some confusion. If you can remove it would be greatly appreciated. Check this link: http://gyazo.com/d6f41bed493bde0f8a27d4eaf1cebb0b . I never lost faith in this clan. Simply occurred facts should not occur. That's all. I assure that my resignation is very beneficial for everyone. Sincerely u firend: The_Jackal

14. Hawk

Hawk Member

It was brought to my attention that A person in our clan has been using the afk pass dying tank exploit not once but multiple maps in a row right after I left the server as a matter of fact. After checking sourcebans I noticed one of our co leaders was banned for the same thing which was not mentioned to me. The fact that both of them have been playing on mg since 2012 and still broke a well known vs rule is completely ridiculous. Then having a admin call me out in the middle of a vs game to tell me to get my clan under control infront of other people hurts my reputation as a leader and this clan's reputation. Respect the mg rules is the #2 rule. Breaking and cheating rules cannot be tolerated and the next time one of you exploits or anything like it, will be most likely kicked out, no will be kicked out. And because of this stupidity I have to find a new co leader. I don't like to be harsh but when It comes to breaking the rules actions must be taken. This also goes to anyone else who cheats, exploits, or anything. I will not tolerate people who cannot handle themselves when im not around, or who break the stupidest of rules. I hope I wont have to deal with this matter again. -Hawk

15. MyNameIsJason

MyNameIsJason Junior Member

16. Hawk

Hawk Member

Already Accepted the friend request I will add you when I see you in game

17. leo79423

leo79423 Junior Member

Thank you for replying on the other page!
    They didn't see our offer like you said the leader is offline all the time.
    Can we join your clan instead? I saw you are on VS but it's full.
    I'm 203 now and my friends is around 40.

18. Hawk

Hawk Member

Hey guys

19. ymie9999

ymie9999 Junior Member

20. Hawk

Hawk Member

Accepted! :) pls add me on steam and I will invite you to the clan when I see you online. STEAM_0:1:79614496