1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

White Toasters

Discussion in 'Suggestions Box' started by Kirisu ღ, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Kirisu ღ

Kirisu ღ MG Donor

Since my suggestion wasn't noticed earlier, I wanted to give light on it by posting here..

(Clan) Shared Toasters: Share the effect of the White Toasters among the members present in the server (Effect decreases based on the number of people present: 100% -> 95% -> 90%) [by 5%]

Also, some additional White Toaster statuses:

Decrease 10% bounty cost of throwables on the next round (wrong grammar on this one, should be just on the next one)
    Deal a crit on the tank upon the next hit (mini Tank Slayer)
    Deal a stun on SI: 2 secs, 1 sec for tank (mini Zapping Gun)
    Increase Slow Resistance by 10% (as due to the update)

Note: Only effects such as Ammo Chance, Movement Speed, etc. ( Edit: are affected)

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  2. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

I think this benefit it a touch too strong, if everyone gets something like +25% damage it can really add up. There are quite a few benefits as is so if this would be added it wouldn't be anytime soon.

As for the new bonus effects, I think throwables don't really need a price adjustment, and if they do, it would be a single purchase rather than the whole round. The 2nd and 3rd ones are a bit weak since they only apply once. The final one is worth considering.

Kirisu ღ likes this.
  3. Kirisu ღ

Kirisu ღ MG Donor

Thanks for giving your thoughts on this one, I just wanted to add more new Clan buffs xD