1. Click here to join our community discord server.

New Tank Guide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by {STARCK INDS} Iron Man, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Hi, is the a guide for information on the new tanks?

I like to read a bit about tanks and that is what makes mg interesting.

2. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Why don't you make a guide yourself? :P

Why would we tell how to kill them? You have to find out yourself. That's what makes it more interesting.

I can always update the information on request to another thread :)

3. fnord

fnord Game Server Moderator Staff Member

I will start

Ice Tank (Blue): Takes fire dmg, but moves faster if on fire. Catch 22! The best strategy is to stay as far away as possible if shooting. If you are a higher level and need to pick up the downed survivors, approach the tank from the rear to pick up your teammate, the ice will not slow you down if the tank isn't looking at you.

Speedy (redish? Cant remember): This tank is a bastard for low lvls. His health is not that high, but if you cannot pickup your teammates in time then he will destroy the whole team. The best way to kill this guy is to attack it like a zombie to bile. Crowd around it constantly shooting and have a high lvl pick everyone up when down.

4. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

Most of them are here, think it's just speedy and ice that aren't.

http://mgftw.com/threads/8852-Info-Tanks

5. Flying Boobs

Flying Boobs Guest

6. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

Or grenadier of that matter, so some of them are there :)

7. thanks for all the information guys!

I was not referring how to kill them. more like you know the specs and stuffs.

Cause i like reading specs and status of characters in games, and have been missing for Mg for quite some time.

looking at the new tanks i was like whoa! great job!

thanks for all the help!