1. Click here to join our community discord server.

My name.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LOL PENIS, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WeeJocky

WeeJocky Game Server Moderator

No problems here. I think it's just one of those names with a little initial shock value and some people are unsure of how they should react.

2. Hazemberg

Hazemberg Senior Member

[video=youtube;Y18gCKL3CIY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y18gCKL3CIY[/video]

3. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

Haze, you dirty dawg. Jesus is not proud of your actions.

4. Hazemberg

Hazemberg Senior Member

I didn't say a word! Blame Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

5. Ping

Ping Guest

Your name is immature and childish. I suggest you change it or there could be possible reprocussions..

It is one of the reasons also why people have rejected you into guild.. maybe..

6. The Real Youngblood

The Real Youngblood Game Server Moderator

I agree with Ping on this one. Is it offensive? Nope. Is it shocking? Nope. Is it childish and immature? Yup. The first thing I thought of when I read your first post is "Great, another kid who's looking for attention." To me, that's what your name says..."Look at me everyone, my name is LOL Penis! Ha ha ha...isn't that funny? I call myself LOL Penis!"

If you want to play on these great servers, then change your name and play. You are more than welcome. But when you say that you are not willing to change your name then I thought until when? Are you still going to use LOL Penis when you're 40? Come up with a real name.

7. evilpaul

evilpaul <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

8. Bonekeep

Bonekeep Guest

LOL Penis as a name is so childish... now Bonekeep as a name, that's manly!

Bonekeep is a name that beckons thoughts of a stiff resolve... a name hardened through the ages. It says "I've got my steely eye on you all the time".

9. Vulcan

Vulcan Game Server Moderator

Like I said, Schlong is the best name for penis.

10. LOL PENIS

LOL PENIS Guest

Well, if I can't get in to a guild simply because of my name, perhaps I'm not the one acting "immature and childish". To refuse someone over a simple word is pretty sad, in my opinion.

For your information I am 26 years old, and I find the name quite humorous, so it goes to say, yes indeed I will use this name at 40. Perhaps you just need a sense of humor?

11. Beasty Ribs

Beasty Ribs Guest

Penis Troll

12. LOL PENIS

LOL PENIS Guest

13. Nerfarious

Nerfarious MG Donor

i know for a fact you have blowjob tickets. give me one so i can go to a strip club and present one. xD

14. LOL PENIS

LOL PENIS Guest

Sorry, I need all the tickets I can possibly get.

15. cry

cry MG Donor

epic thread is epic. you should go to reap, as it would be the only guild where they accept people like u :> if u try to make a decent troll i appriciate ur attempt, but you make completely no sense. i wonder when the first people will start saying: "my penis is bigger then urs anyway, and i dont need to put it in my nickname".

good luck with whatever u try to achieve, lulz.

16. LOL PENIS

LOL PENIS Guest

I am not trying to troll at all. I just think my name is funny. And if the only guild I'll ever be able to get in to is R.e.a.p, I'd rather remain guildless.

17. LOL PENIS

LOL PENIS Guest

Well, at least I don't go around breaking the game rules and insulting people because they refuse to pass the tank. I am the cry baby? I think not, you got mad and rage team switched because our team was losing. But, don't worry, after this post I won't waste any more of my time ever addressing you. You're not worth it.

18. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

I don't see what's funny about the name Penis? Do people really look at their penis every morning when they wake up and start laughing or whenever they r peeing, they start pointing at it and start laughing? The term Penis isn't offensive to me and majority of the admins are not bothered about it either, including Joerve so i'm closing this thread before this thread turns into another flame war just over a name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.