1. Click here to join our community discord server.

MW3 PC Players Click Here!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Stoned, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

Yeah, i used to play 4 vs 4 before i started playing on MG's l4d1 server with Legend like 2 years ago. We were 4 guys so we knew eachother's game quite well but then we got bored of beating people so i joined MG servers whilst others started playing BFBC2. I haven't played much of VI and haven't been on VI for more than a year but it requires more skill than PR and vanilla is pure teamwork because the SI feel shite on vanilla after playing on the PR servers with the skills/upgrades.

Edit: Shhh, don't say his name, his name must not be spoken, he is the Dark Lord of MG.

2. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

For your information, Raised, I've played 4 vs 4, and I was always, or often the best on my team. Sometimes I rage because my team sucks though.

3. Raised in Hell

I doubt theres anyone pro on the PR servers, i don't call myself pro either coz im not, since i haven't played on vanilla mod for more than year and half so im used to the PR upgrades/skills myself but because we play on the PR servers then to be a pro at PR, all you need is (with some experience on VS offcourse) ..

82% spitter go and a maxed out tank = Pro (Easy points, bounty = high score)
    Vet pistols and quick revive = Pro (OP gun and a easy way to get easy bounty for use = high score)

I know these are not the only components to be a pro but these are the vital ones ..

4. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

Modern Warfare 3 Players Click Here!

Hello Hello & Hello,

Many of you probably have seen my previous thread about my clan recruitment, and I am now making a new thread because the other thread got trashed with tons of comments, and guess what, NONE are related to my thread lol.

If you play MW3 pretty often, and you would like to join a friendly clan, just post a comment here, or add me on steam: STEAM_0:0:37700808

Here is the link to my clan http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Elite--Gamers

Sincerely, the Stoner

5. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

YOU ALREDY POSTED A THREAD ABOUT THIS! :)

6. Raised in Hell

Merged both threads but guys keep it on topic this time.