1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Looking for a Guild ? Post your Offer here.....

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by Cocaine, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Hitsu

Hitsu Banned

On behalf of my friend Shift

He is a very good active teamplayer in game who also respect rules of mg. (Too bad my guild is full.......)

level:105
    MG donor
    favourite server(s): asia coop/versus
    Legit copy steam
    active in game

find him in game he goes by the name: Shift, he has few or none aliases.

2. erik

erik MG Donor

MG Admins Guild calling your name, House.

Get with it & come back home to your beloved Admin Clan.

3. Dreadhawk177

Dreadhawk177 Junior Member

4. 1: Eclipse Wolfheart
    2:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069570876
    3: current level is 64
    4: Play on the co-op servers mainly
    5: Legit steam copy
    6: Play the game daily and I prefer working as a team but i do get annoyed at the really slow players or those who farm when noone else wants to.

5. erik

erik MG Donor

If they ever farm (doesn't matter if the others want to or not,) feel free to grab me or any other admin, we'll stop it fast, thanks

6. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Now in REAP, so no longer looking for a guild. Cheers!

7. NoWomanNoCry

NoWomanNoCry Member

Hello,
    Since we have some free slots, i can invite you to R.E.A.P 1 (Rape eat and puke) guild. So if you want to join us, write a pm to me, or add me in steam.
    :smiley-happy065:

Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003438243

8. erik

erik MG Donor

Don't forget to mention your booster, that's pretty attractive to guild leaders

9. 1. spudgunner
    3.bought game..awlie ago finding this erver has sparred my interest again and enjoying playing
    4.play mainly eu servers and coop will try more vs when im max lvl..always try to help teams got rep as team pillar generaly help garding the bak and stragglers:)

10. erik

erik MG Donor

i play w/ u daily

getting better every day

coop's a great place to MASTER the !buy menu, which is a small (BUT IMPORTANT) part of PR-VS; then comes knowing what to spawn, where, good "spots," and determining quickly how your team needs your support - and, of course, advancing as a survivor aggressively with your team. that's the hardest part.

when ur ready for versus, ask me or follow how the veterans play that have been here a couple years, i'm still refining my approach and finding cool tactics i never knew about

11. Y o u

Y o u Member

NVM joined EOP.

12. Ping

Ping Guest

Looking for a guild......

13. tank

tank MG Donor

whers your old guild???

14. Hyorus

Hyorus Junior Member

15. Franklin D. Roosevelt

Franklin D. Roosevelt Junior Member

1. Franklin D. Roosevelt
    2. http://steamcommunity.com/id/sodylin/
    3. 73
    4. US mostly, though I'll hop into the EU servers every now and then. For now I only play coop, but I'm working on getting the courage for versus.
    5. Legit copy of course!
    6. I try to play every single day. I'm a support class by heart, so I prioritize healing and defibbing people. I help when I can!

16. erik

erik MG Donor

Observations
    - Have played w/ on US PRCO a zillion times
    - Rosie is a big team player
    - Dies saving a lot
    - Has the passion for the mod that makes him/her play for hours on-end
    - Doesn't rush or bust out of the saferoom before others load

17. erik

erik MG Donor

TRU runs the Immortal clan.

18. 1.MacheteYandere
    2.http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015168207/
    4.US or asia, mostly coop occasionally vs
    5.started playing mgftw not too long ago, love playing on it. got no idea how i got a terrible rep early on, cos i didnt know well about the rep system then and when i try to recover it was the same time they nerf the rep system zzz. i can proudly say im one of the few who went from unbuyable terrible to bad and still improving. and now im always try to help people up or buy defibs anytime i can.

(i have the tendency to hit people in the saferoom with melee but thats just my playfulness lol, so sorry if anyone is offended)

19. The_Jackal

The_Jackal New Member

In ZOMG 2 we have a free slot. You are welcome. Add me on steam to join us or try to play with me for that purpose.