1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Looking for a Guild ? Post your Offer here.....

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by Cocaine, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

NOTE!

Please include the following information:

1. In-Game name & Forum Name
    2. Steam Link
    3. Current Level
    4. What Servers you usually play on
    5. Legit Copy or Non Steam
    6. Something about yourself....

Just note, guilds are just starting and there are few people who even have a stone, so give it some time here. 8)

Clear up the Details with PMs please....

2. BigBrother

BigBrother Guest

1. Big Brother
    2. http://steamcommunity.com/id/bigbrothergr/
    3. 121
    4. EU VS and sometimes LA VS
    5. Legit Copy
    6. I play at MG for almost a year now, and I play L4D since L4D1 came out. I like to help new players and never vote to kick someone because he is a "noob" or a bad tank. I hate switchers. I'm a very good spitter (I love them!) So I play at MG for almost a year now, its time to join a guild don't you think?

3. Vitafit

Vitafit MG Donor

1: My in-game name is mostly "Vitafit" then some random thing behind it. My forum name is Vitafit.
    2: My Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Vitafit/
    3: I'm level 95 but I've once bought some points so I've got more upgrades then I would normally have.
    4: I usually play on the MGFTW Points & Ranks VERSUS servers. No matter which country, I'll play.
    5: I've got a legit copy since like around the time the game was out.
    6:
    I go by the name Vitafit when online.
    I'm a girl.
    I'm a donor. But my status isn't updated yet.
    I think teamplay is important and I'd rescue people even when it's risky. Unless your a friggin' noob that doesn't budge and keeps going in circles around your own ass.
    Hmmm. Sometimes I'd use the mic a lot and sometimes I don't. Depends where I'm at and if I have company.
    I'm from Belgium but I'm a Belgian Born Chinese.
    Uh... I don't know what else to say except that I really wanna join a guild! Not only for the goodies but I've seen plenty of people that I recognize but hardly ever spoken to so it'd be nice to like, get to know some people, maybe. Anyway, I LOVE THE GAME and I also fell in love with the MGFTW servers so it'd be soooo awesome to be in a guild!

Thank yoooou (^o^)y

EDIT: Hey thanks for the invitations but I've found myself a guild. I'm in R.E.A.P. now thanks to WanteD. Thank you for inviting me, guys. I really appreciate it.

4. cry

cry MG Donor

1. Cry
    2. level 88
    3. I like left 4 dead 2 the way MG plays it. normal left 4 dead i have played a long time but i am bored of it. mass playing is my thing. atm i play much on coop and versus server, mostly EU because low ping. I love tanks, i got a load of high upgrades for it. http://steamcommunity.com/id/evolution536
    4. see 3

ty

5. Horayken

Horayken Member

here are my stats

1. Horayken
    2. Level: 102
    3. Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023770183/
    4. All LA and Chicago servers. EU servers too (not always because the ping is high for me sometimes)

I'm from argentina, my english is not so good but I manage to talk, to understand I have no problem with that

thanks in advance

6. Aromatic

Aromatic Junior Member

7. Dealer

Dealer Junior Member

8. steak

steak Junior Member

1. steak hache
    2. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035336471
    3. 104
    4. EU coop and versus servers
    5. Legit copy
    6. I'm french. I like left 4 dead 2 and MG servers.

9. 1. Mmm...Toast (Dark Brown)
    2. steamcommunity.com/id/MmmToast
    3. 105
    4. Chicago vs La Coop
    5. legit copy

I've really enjoyed these servers i've been playing with my friend after we found them through versus searches. It's really a fun experience that has convinced me to play left 4 dead 2 a little bit more.

10. Valandil

Valandil Guest

1. ?Valandil

11. Vitafit

Vitafit MG Donor

1. In-Game name & Forum Name: In-game name: Vitafit Abyssus. Forum name: Vitafit
    2. Steam Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Vitafit/
    3. Current Level: 101 and some extra points I bought. So I maxed most of the skills and upgrade suitable for my level.
    4. What Servers you usually play on: Points & Rank VS servers. Whichever has people on it.
    5. Legit Copy or Non Steam: Legit copy since the game was out I guess.
    6. Something about yourself....:

So this is my second application open for guilds who want me to play. I used to be in R.E.A.P. untill a certain person took over and changed everything.

Pro's: Fast reaction, know of tactics, teamplayer, I know priority, been around on L4D2 since the beginning. Been on MGFTW servers longer than I have been on the forums (so some might not know me because of that). I have binded keys for even faster reaction times.

Cons:
    I have a busy life outside gaming too, so you may have to cut me some slack on activity. I might not be active 100% but certainly I will be active a lot. I have my good days, I have my bad ones too.

Facts:
    My ranking on the servers is: Commander General & Position 279 of 25353 players. My favorite weapons are rifles of second tier. I can use sniper rifles as well but I avoid it because I feel I'm more usefull with a rifle and a melee weapon. I hate shotguns though.

Extra: I'm a Belgian born Chinese girl. 20 years old. I have a high pitched voice so some might think I'm a lill kid but I'm a girl. Just so you know. I've been gaming for years under influence of my bigger brother. I used to play on SimianCage and I was ranked #3 for a long time and an all time Top 12 player untill MGFTW won my heart over. Oh and I love cats and make-up and cats.

This is my mgftw hlxstats link: http://mgftw.com/stats/pr/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=144#

12. Skytis

Skytis Junior Member

Hey guys,
    I'm Skytis (ingame and on the forums), currently Level 60. I at the moment I only play on the EU Coop server. This is my Steam profile. Of course I have a legit copy of L4D2 ;)
    At the moment I get about a level up per day.

So far about me, now what kind of guild I'm looking for:
    Of course the members should be active and no farmers, but what I find important is, that they play for fun and not to win. I don't want to be in a guild with kiddies who are crying all the time if they die/lose/miss a toaster/whatever.

Contact me if you are interested or want more information.

Edit: Ok, I have one now, no further offers :P

13. kringles

kringles Junior Member

1. Kringles
    2. ?
    3. 130
    4. US, EU
    5. Legit
    6. I like SC2, GW and this

14. Gunny

Gunny Junior Member

1. Gunny 2. 73 3. I am a team player as much as possible, i try and keep my skills as upgraded as possible. 4. I generally play on Chicago co-op servers sometimes the vs servers. I generally play late at night and usually on fairly consistently. 5. Also have legit copy.

15. NoWomanNoCry

NoWomanNoCry Member

16. cry

cry MG Donor

Are you an active player? Umbrella Corp 2 has free spots, so if you would like to, you can join us.

17. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

I am currently looking for a guild. Here's my application:

Current Level: 0
    Availability: Every 3 months
    Other skills: Can pat my head and rub my belly at the same time.

I hope I get accepted. Fingers crossed!

:trollface:

18. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

i think mg admins guild is what you need :trollface:

19. Chocobo

Chocobo <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

Accepted into MG Admins :)

You're just the kind of activity in-game we're looking for.

20. Nova

Nova Senior Member

I'm also looking for a guild...

Current level : 132 I think, I'm not sure
    Activity : not very active
    Servers : Depends on the mood and if they're full (also non-PR)

I have no idea what most of the guild buffs are along with their benefits, I'm low level and I guess I'm looking for a laid back guild that doesn't require boosters, donor status, 50 hours gameplay/week and doesn't mind if I don't put the tag :)