1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Kicked unjustly from Event

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by Rising, Feb 22, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rising

Rising MG Donor

I did not want to start a drama since the MG seemed to be at peace more seems inevitable.

Today I was kicked unfairly and was accused of firing on the HeartBreak Tank while he was with the Metal Infusion ability enabled, only after asking some friends who were also on the same server did I know the reason.

I know very well that you should not shoot the tank when it activates this ability called "Metal Infusion" (shots heal the tank).

Who initiated the votekick was the known of all the veterans of mgftw for causing problems in the past and for abusing votekick, yes my friends I'm talking about Smokke ( http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197990901505 ).

It was na very cool the initiative to bring the veterans of the past back, this I think is quite right, I think it was okay to give Smokke a chance too since he had been permanently banned and maybe had improved this way of dealing with other people, but I think everything remains the same.

He seems to take advantage of the times when no admin is on the servers, to satisfy his unhealthy urge to kick other people.

For some time I had not bought MG premium accounts because even while he was permanently banned I could play in peace, I think I'll need the premium accounts to stay immune to random kicks so I can play in MG from now on.

Rising a.k.a ΣΨӁΛΓ

2. I'm agree with you ΣΨӁΛΓ your veteran too , i will pass the word to smoke don't abuse with votekick , have fun sorry for disturbe .

3. Leaxeaus

Leaxeaus Junior Member

I wouldn't go to the extent to say he targets people knowing fully there isn't an admin only, but your votekick was passed with a 7 yes 5 no in a full 20 players, though i voted no because i was not convinced (suspecting your problem maybe a latency issue and not delibrate), i can't make a well conclusion on your case as smokee and 6 others claimed a yes vote.

PS: Please use a readable in-game name, no one knows what to call you.
    https://mgftw.com/forum/marvelous-g...list/92-mg-server-rules-updated-june-9th-2012

that and yall should stop calling votekick abuse by marginalized case.. sheesh... 0 investigation much?

4. Please random noob kid don't interfere in the problem , it's over , thanks

5. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

Like you said, we don't want any drama, so you'll understand why I'm closing this thread.

In the future, if you are a victim of votekick abuse, or you see any other forms of abuse/exploits, file a ban submission here, or if they are in a clan discuss it with their clan leader. If you do submit a ban report include as much proof as you can, through screenshots or demos, and if need be, we'll take appropriate action.

And P.S., just because you don't know them, doesn't give you the right to call them 'random noob kid'. Name calling like that is what inevitably creates a shitstorm of drama. They have just as much right as to adding to the thread as any one else, especially considering they were there when it happened. All I ask is that people keep things civil. I'm sure I'm not the only one tired of drama threads.

:x likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.