1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Important Information for non-steam players.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by marvel, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -GothaX-

-GothaX- Member

Oh, nice, but it's useless to me anyway.

2. unstopable

unstopable Junior Member

you can type your ingame name here http://mgftw.com/stats/pr/hlstats.php?mode=search and get your non steam id..or tell me your ingame name i will find it for you:)

3. unstopable

unstopable Junior Member

if your ingame name is gothax then your old id id STEAM_0:0:1004550617 but your playtime is only 1 day in mgft server

4. -GothaX-

-GothaX- Member

Then how am i lvl 69? (Or something like that. I don't remember. 67, 68, 69?

5. Beasty Ribs

Beasty Ribs Guest

The HL stats were reset. So the playtime is still pretty low for most players.

6. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

That's why the 5 days+ limit. It's kind a pointless to give the game to someone who isn't playing anymore.

7. Beasty Ribs

Beasty Ribs Guest

There are only 80 players out of 10,000 above 5 days of connection time..But you are giving them away for freeeee, might as well be to people that have a strong presence in the servers....(and the forums)

8. Horayken

Horayken Member

Hello Marvel, sorry if posting this here,I'm not a level 150+ but I really want to continue playing on their servers,are the only ones that interest me in the LEFT 4 DEAD 2 .As i cannot buy the game because here in Argentina I have no credit card and it is very difficult to acquire the original game. Just ask if you can transfer the data to my steam account until i can get the game by any means.
    Thanks in advance!

Non Steam ID: 0:2125899073

[email protected]

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023770183

9. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.