1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Pet Charger buff

Discussion in 'Suggestions Box' started by TENAB, Jul 23, 2019.

1. TENAB

TENAB New Member

Hi, I got something on my mind about pet charger buff.
    Normally, in andvance difficult or lower, this buff is great, but in expert, its effective is not that great. I once saw a Charger Pet immediately dissappear right after it turned left in a corner xD, and that just the beginning of the map. so how about buff it up like this:
    + option 1: after charger pet dead,its body do not dissapear, it will glowing to its owner and you can resurrect it with fr-pill, increased fr-pill (+x amount) each time revive it, after 5 times revive, increase its hp/def/damage (you consider it)
    +option 2: same with option 1 but the "after 5 times" is buff enchantment for it

personally I do not use this buff, but I think this idea is needed for those who use it, or someone want to build a pet army xD

What do you guys think about this?

Cat_in_action likes this.
  2. Cat_in_action

Cat_in_action Junior Member

Its great idea. Like it

3. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Well you are only limited to 2 non-tank pets alive at any one time as per the Pet Charger buff description. This could mean yours and another survivors pet charger/cupid arrow infected or your pet and a cupid arrow pet.

Plus, you also have the option to recall your pet at anytime you seek, should it be about to die and you don't want it to die right there and then, you would consider recalling it.

It's not a bad idea, but I disagree with pet charger buff needing any more improvements at this stage for now.