1. Click here to join our community discord server.

'Hidden Infected' mod

Discussion in '[L4D2] Hidden Infected' started by marvel, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Rivion

Rivion MG Donor

Does votekick work on HI? I was under the impression it never worked. Just the one hour voteban.

2. erik

erik MG Donor

Maybe I'm wrong here, but I thought votekick worked. Maybe it was removed in the past.

It occurred to me that, in the past, votekick was abused too much in HI. (rage-kicking, etc.) Perhaps that is the case and it was, in fact, removed.

Regardless, please use care when votebanning people. It counts as a real ban.

3. Killer Infection

Killer Infection Junior Member

Where is everybody? The last few times I've logged on there's been 0 players on HI. Makes me sad (|_| )

4. Lord Varys

Lord Varys Junior Member

Killer inf 1 word, School...

5. erik

erik MG Donor

Agree, this happens on PR-CO servers all the time too, people always want no mercy or crash course. Rinse and repeat.

6. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

I used to love CC until I played it a dozen times a day in coop :(

7. The Maniac

The Maniac MG donor

Why is the server so empty lately? I wann aplay, but with more than a few people

8. erik

erik MG Donor

Change of season / school semester as of a few weeks ago. Things are transitional for many of our gamers atm, it's just something that happens every year.

9. Jost

Jost Game Server Moderator

EDIT: zomg double post, sorry

10. Jost

Jost Game Server Moderator

Dear HI-players

Please stop giving wrong information to new players about karma and rules! We need new players! Only that way the server stays alive. I had to spread 3 bans today! Don't do it again, no tolerance! Thx.

11. ChooChoo

ChooChoo Head Administrator Staff Member

AGREED. Stop trolling the new players.

Don't just tell them to type /sm_vest when they don't know what it actually does. :P