1. Click here to join our community discord server.

hi

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SuperBunny, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperBunny

SuperBunny Guest

remove me of admins lists / ect i am leaving mg

don't really want to Justify why i am leaveing so don't ask

be sure to delete my server login details, even my forum account, i will not be sticking arround, and id rather if i have no access to any part of mg since then i can not be blamed for any thing, even better add my steam id to ban list, idm i wont be playing on mg servers again.
    well gl ..

2. SuperBunny

SuperBunny Guest

Re: hi

i can not delete my sb account, iv band my id from mg and no longer in the community, so if some one can do the rest.

3. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

I guess this is about killing the reborn server?

Well I respect your decision of course, but if you checked the server admin section you could read that we were reducing the number of servers. Some others are gone as well not only reborn. Reborn was so buggy and it lacked so many plugins that I just had to kill it. To tell you the truth it wasn't MG worthy.

It really sounds like you're blaming everybody but yourself for your leaving, I don't think that's fair. You never replied anymore on any of the threads except your own, you never communicated with other people, living just in your own world. I announced I was gonna kill it but you never replied. I don't know what your expectations are from us or me for that matter. One way communication just doesn't work and this was bound to go wrong some day.

Idk what happened and how you became so isolated from the team, I think you can only blame yourself and now after like a period of 18 months you're just leaving without giving us a reason. Just like that. I mean come on, even after all this time you still act the same way as the last couple of months. I think we deserve more than what you're giving us right now by trying to make us feel guilty for your leaving. That's not showing a lot of respect.

So well, Yes I think you made the right decision by leaving but I wish things were different :(

I wish you well bunny and I wanna thank you for the good days, and who knows maybe some day when you figured it all out this can still be fixed.

4. SuperBunny

SuperBunny Guest

Really u should of just booted me why i asked before, since around that time its turned me off, you already know why i don't talk to any one well 2 reasons in all.

As for 94 yea i don't care for it it was different for a few days but yea, in don't really care what people think or say about me any more mg just brings me bad memory's

For the rest all i have to say is, i want to be block in every way from mg for good, i will not be coming back, so its safe to say by the 16th of jan at the max i will never been seen any where near mg again.

5. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Very deep *sigh*

Topic locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.