1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Helms Deep Event

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HonorCode, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Poiple

Poiple Guest

Ah damn, need to be level 70. Guess I better kill some more zombies :)

2. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

I personally feel that you level up quicker by playing on VS servers compared to COOP but it depends how good you are and do you prefer VS or COOP. You get more exp by doing damage to survivors as infected compared to just rushing from 1 safehouse to another in COOP.

3. littlebrother

littlebrother MG Donor

agreed, you level faster in vs than coop.. not much toaster drop for you in coop compare to versus.
    and theres no high level players to kill and give u alot of exp in coop.

4. Raised in Hell

Or even faster way of levelling up is to buy the double Exp, Points package.

5. Nova

Nova Senior Member

I love it when people are so worried about leveling up nice and fast :D.

I've been playing for about 2 months on PR now, I'm level 10X, and I don't give a crap really about levels.
    I've seen so many people shoot past my level, heck Chocobo was 20 when I was 90.

PR has become the next generation of l4d2 and MG gaming, but it still doesn't take away the fact I just play for fun and with my friends, without a worry in the world (besides having 500-800 ping on helms deep last night, and being kicked twice for unknown reasons on the map...).

The level requirement isn't such a bad thing, since it can reassure the players that they won't have to lose so easily, and if they did, they wouldn't put all the blame on the lower levels that were there and start whining on the forums. Tickets won't be an easy thing to come by, so it's more a precaution than anything, in my eyes.

6. littlebrother

littlebrother MG Donor

well, helms deep is no longer an event..

it has its own dedicated server..

i wonder why its still being called an event .. lol

7. Raised in Hell

I think the reason it is still being referred to as an event is because it became popular as an event so people may find it easier to recall what we mean when we say Helms Deep.