1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Greetings !

Discussion in 'Introductions & Member Gallery' started by Goliath, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Goliath

Goliath Junior Member

Well hello, looks like I joined the forums
    So name's Goliath, french, I discoverd the L4D2 servers maybe one or two months ago and usually play on the points and skills ones (level 75 oooh boy), like I only play on those lately. literally.
    wanna-be animator/illustrator, I like stuff like... uh lately I got into transformers and... lots of other stuff yeah.
    see ya !

2. evilpaul

evilpaul <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

Welcome! I think you're the first person who has actually listened to me in-game and come and joined the forum :W

3. Goliath

Goliath Junior Member

ahah ! Well I thought it was worth the try, since I only play on your servers I might at least join the community

4. Chocobo

Chocobo <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

Welcome to the forums.

Enjoy your stay.

@Evilpaul, yeah, no one usually listens when you tell them that. (however, I listened to Nova when he told me to join the forums :P)

5. Zsoka

Zsoka Senior Member

Welcome Goliath! :)

6. ecco0

ecco0 MG Donor

welcome on board ! i hope you like it here, i sure do :)

7. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

welcome to hell :mad2:

8. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

I remember when Legend made me a trial, he told me to join the forum and i was like there is a forum? Afterwards he told me my SB details and again my response was ermm what is SB? He was like you've been playing on MG for 7-8 months and you don't know .. i didn't care about forum or sb at that time because i just wanted to kill zombies