1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Next Set of Guide Updates (Revival)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by timkit, Sep 16, 2019.

?

What Guide should I update next?

1. Marvelous Gaming Scenario Guide

33.3%
  2. Points Reloaded Quests Guide

66.7%
  3. Usage of Infected Buffs and Infected Roles Guide

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Marvelous Gaming COOP Guide

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Class Roles Guide

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. My response is in the forum post below!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Alright you guys...

now that the Dormant Tank Guide update is done, I'll be taking a bit of a break from doing guide updates (outside of changelog updates) until after October 8th or so.

Let me know what you would want for the next set of guide updates. The votes themselves determine the order of guide updates, so choose wisely.

2. timkit

timkit MG Donor

UPDATE: As for guide updates, I will be taking a break from them very soon (outside of changelog updates) until sometime between the beginning and end of Support Level 3.

Afterwards, the following guides will be updated in this order (for the next 3 months):
    Weapon Configuration Guide
    Points Reloaded Quest Guide
    Usage of Infected Buffs and Roles Guide
    Searching Cars Guide

If anyone has a suggestion for what guide I should go update outside of the list first or if you'd change the order of these guide updates, feel free to leave your reply here ^^

3. timkit

timkit MG Donor

UPDATE: Since taking a break from guides. I will probably get back into restoring/updating some older guides, but at a slower rate from next year onwards. I'll probably end up being a lot more inactive from mgftw too, but we'll see just how much.

So... once I'm done updating the Usage of Buffs and Buff Sets Guide and Binder Item Guide with a future update, this will be the order of guides that get restored/updated: (Based on the votes so far)

Marvelous Gaming Scenario Guide
    Marvelous Gaming Quests Guide (I think it's a better name for the quests guide anyway)
    Weapon Configuration Guide
    Usage of Infected Buffs and Roles Guide
    Searching Cars Guide

While I did do a bit of work on the Weapon Configuration Guide earlier a few months back, that work has now since stopped. I will eventually return to it, however.