1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Daily Articles

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Senior Member

[h=1]Legendary Atari Landfill, Site Of Massive E.T. Video Game Dump, Is Poised For Excavation
    [/h]
    The small town of Alamogordo, New Mexico, is home to a landfill and an urban legend. Soon it will be the site of a documentary film.
    Legend has it that the town's 100-acre landfill was a site of a huge dump by gaming company Atari in 1983, local news station KRQE reports. Atari made a home game version of the movie "E.T." that was thought to be so bad that the company allegedly dumped 3.5 million copies of the game.
    A New York Times report from September 1983 confirms that Atari did, indeed, dump some game cartridges in the landfill, but it's unclear exactly how many or what else, if anything, is in the landfill.
    The documentarians, Fuel Industries, will have access to the landfill for the next six months to dig around and film.
    The town's citizens are excited about the publicity this documentary could bring Alamogordo. "I hope more people find out about Alamogordo through this opportunity that we have to unearth the Atari games in the landfill," Susie Galea, Alamogordo's mayor, told KRQE.

2. Cunner

Cunner MG Donor

3. Cunner

Cunner MG Donor

[video=youtube;1JUf0VYjn1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JUf0VYjn1A[/video]

4. Cunner

Cunner MG Donor

[video]http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2014/02/07/nato_military_dog_captured_by_taliban_in_afghanist an.html[/video]

5. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

A laboratory in France has admitted to losing more than 2,000 vials containing parts of the deadly Sars coronavirus. The scientists say not to worry though, because the vials only contained PARTS of the virus, not the whole thing. Or at least that's what they're using as a coverup. Anybody else feel kinda sick all of a sudden?
    A routine inventory check at Paris' Pasteur Institute revealed that 2,349 tubes containing fragments of the virus responsible for the deaths of 774 people in 2002 were missing, the centre named after French chemist Louis Pasteur said.
    The institute was quick to reassure the public and said that the contents of the missing vials had no infectious potential. They contained only part of the virus and had no ability to spread.
    "Independent experts referred by health authorities have qualified such potential as 'non-existing' according to the available evidence and literature on the survival of the Sars virus," the institute said.
    I'm pretty sure this is how Resident Evil started. "No, it's not at all actually." YOU SHUT UP. Oh shit, that reminds me: what's your home address -- I wanted to send you something. "What?" Just a little something? "Is it a vial of something?" Maybe.

6. Penguin

Penguin Guest

A Dutch teen involved in an airline terror hoax that earned her more than 20,000 followers within 12 hours was arrested on Monday, Rotterdam police confirmed. "Dutch girl (14) from Rotterdam arrested after American Airlines threat. Investigation continues," they tweeted.

The teen decided to tweet a terror hoax as a joke to the airline earlier and what followed was trouble, ridicule, chaos and a meltdown.
    "@AmericanAir hello my name's Ibrahim I'm from Afghanistan. I'm part of Al Qaida and on June 1st I'm gonna do something really big, bye (sic)".
    A young twitter user, @QueenDemetriax_, on Sunday found herself grappling as reactions filled with hate and rage began flowing in after American Airlines responded to her seemingly hoax threat. "Sarah (name in description of the Twitter handle), we take these threats very seriously. Your IP address and details will be forwarded to security and the FBI," the airline tweeted back.

[​IMG]

7. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Well she's clearly a fucking moron. Why would you even do this.

8. Penguin

Penguin Guest

the, "i was kidding plz dont im just a girl" made me lol

9. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

this.. lol

10. ChooChoo

ChooChoo Head Administrator Staff Member

Yup. They are definitely grounded.