1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Cheater

Discussion in 'DayZ Servers' started by Abadoon*, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Abadoon*

Abadoon* Junior Member

Greetings lads,

our squat, which consists of Gringo , Tango and me have been killed by a cheater yesterday around 1 am. Heres the story: we have been hiding around the woods near Martin, suddenly a guy came across our way, and logged out directly when he saw us. A few seconds later he relogged, he had the bugg swimming in the ground, and heres the strange thing : while being in the ground , unable to move, he shot our complete squat.
    So now heres my question: can you please reset our accounts so we can get our stuff back ? We don't know the name of this guy , but it sucks so hard, because we had so fails earlier and being killed by a cheater was this "what the fuck moment" when i want to throw my PC outta window.
    It would be very nice if you could handle this, we luv to play on your server.
    Cya on server.

2. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

Hi,

We cannot give you back your inventory, we can only rollback an entire backup which affects the entire server.

Still, we are interested in what happend. Could you please provide me the playernames? I might be able to see who killed you.

Many thanks,
    Joris

3. Abadoon*

Abadoon* Junior Member

The problem is that we unfortunately could not see our killer in the chat.

mfg Abadoon*