1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Bugs in Versus

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Varane, Mar 3, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Varane

Varane Junior Member

Hey, I wrote this in the Points reloaded section but no one seems to look there. So i'm writing again.

Ever since the versus server is back to it's old way i have been experiencing really annoying bugs.

The first bug is that I can't jump with the jockey when I'm on a survivor. I saw that I'm not the only one with this bug. Second bug is that my tank always spawns with only 4000 HP. This is very annoying and I can't play VS properly.

I would be happy if someone could fix these bugs especially the jockey bug. I used the jockey very much before and now it's useless.

2. erik

erik MG Donor

I apologize... I get a lot of "messages" and when I check them, they only seem to be updates about "thanks" and "likes" and stuff. I'm having a hard time trying to create the equivalent of the top left button that's no longer there that only lists new posts. It's a little late in the game to still be confused by the new forums, but I'm just being honest when I say I am lol.

In any sense, this should be solved by now, I fixed the jockey thing for all affected gamers and also the "tank spawns with low hp" thing.

If it's a problem again, please reply. Thanks, and sorry again for the lack of reply.

3. tank

tank MG Donor

Hey Erik i don't wanna annoy in game when we playing together with a couple of techincal questions about VS so will ask you now :)

Is it para bug health fixed, appareantly was spawning with 1HP ?
    Is it vet pistols reduced to damage tanks lately?
    Also wanna ask is SI regeneration reduced lately?Seams take long time to regenerate after get shoot, not talkin about tanks.

Limit buy lately, i know for tanks is tank limit 2 due the balance so its ok but why make witch limit, but i expirenced the had a lot of bounty could not buy anything cos tanks was dead (low lvl,unbalanced teams) at least should people have chance to buy the witch.

Can u pleaze litt reduce spawn distance for spawn close to survivor, its boring when you need go 50 m behind for can spawn as SI or need spawn witch specially when you hunting rushers.

Survivor "Extra powder buff" is over abused last period cos almost all use it all time so is continuosly explosions from pipe bomb + cars explosions, look like COD4 so 8-10 survivor with unlimited pipe trows per round is to OP you cant even come close to Surv, should be like trap buff maybe 3 times per round will be fair enough.