1. Click here to join our community discord server.

1. I could've sworn that i had over 9 or 10 buffs bought and used when i was level 60 and i adjusted ( put them ) into the buff slots, few days later, i end up having 6 only unlocked, and rest were not there cause the other slots turned to be locked due to level limit. now my question is why would they be unlocked before and now they are locked due to level lmited?

**side question there is a toaster which give buff slot, what does it do exactly?

2. chompski

chompski Junior Member

i dont think there's a level req for buff slot, not sure though

the blue toaster gave you buff slot...it stopped give you when you reach the maximum already (before the unique one)

if you are asking about th lvl 216 buff, from what i been informed you need to open the unique buff slot first which came from halloween event

3. i will explain more.

This is how it was before:
    1:
    2:
    7:
    going to next page~
    1:
    2:
    3: locked (level##)

how it is now:
    1:
    2:
    6:
    7:locked (level##)

here is the thing though, as you can read from 1st post i had almost 9 or 10 buffs were put into slots, and sicne they disappear the effect shouldn't be there, then why do i still gain 3 hp every few secs if it is one of the buffs that were removed and i can't add cause i have ther few important ones in the slots that are there which are the 6 slots? =/ this is what making me go crazy.