1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Boomers and Falling

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by PepsiDay, Oct 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PepsiDay

PepsiDay Guest

My Idea is to remove effect of falling from hight as boomer. Don't know why there's somethink like this..
    Or, if u can't remove it, make them avaible to boom on surv. I mean, when they fall down, they did only boomer splash dmg, but not explode on surv.

2. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

Re: Boomers and Falling

Yes, but what your effectively saying is to remove the Boomer Fall Suicide.
    If we did, the boomer can vomit on the survivors and explode and cover them in bile, but thats not what we're trying to do. The boomer would be overpowered if it could land safely on the ground like un-modded servers, infact I think it would be the best infected in the game.

3. PepsiDay

PepsiDay Guest

Damn, man! U gave me very good argument, and u got right. Now i think it should be keep off :)

4. IronWarrior

IronWarrior MG Donor

Why would you vomit then drop on Survivors? They already covered.

Only time you will ever want to want to drop on them is when you don't have time to recharge or you know you are going to die. Over-powered? No.. not really, not at all, what's over-powered? Hunters able to keep pouncing from survivor to survivor if we really have to go there.

Best infected in the game? Yes, what else is there? Without zombies and the bile, survivors can walk through the game with ease, it's always been the best with mods or not.

Perseonally, I hate the fall and die, it doesn't keep within the style of the game.

5. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

To conclude: do you want me to push forward with the idea and remove the boomer die from fall - for just 2 days or so? Or do you want me to leave it as it is?

6. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

I'll leave it as it is - since no one replied - lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.