1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Bitch Slap

Discussion in 'Rules & Admin List' started by Vulcan, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Vulcan

Vulcan Game Server Moderator

The Parish, Cemetary map. Had a guy complain today that I bitch slapped someone over the fence by the manhole saying it was illegal. I told him it was not. He said he would ask Marvel about it. As far as I know this is perfectly legal but want to know if I am wrong. I don't think it is a glitch or bug. Sometimes you just get lucky or unlucky. For the record I did intentionally try to bitch slap him over the fence it was not an accident.

2. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

bitch slap illegal?ahahahaha lol

3. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Illegal zombies :cheesy:

4. The Real Youngblood

The Real Youngblood Game Server Moderator

Good point Vulcan. There are a couple of places where you can bitch slap someone where they will get stuck with no way out. I view that like an instant kill when slapping someone off a high area or slapping someone into the water. But the areas are very few. Actually, I can only think of 2 out of all the maps where someone can get slapped into an area with no way out. Sure, someone can mod the map to prevent or fix it but that would probably take a long time and a lot of energy. I say just leave it and lesson learned for the one you caught. :)

5. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

6. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

Being slapped somewhere by another person is not a bannable offense. If the slapped person is out of bounds then all he has to do is reconnect. If he refuses to do so, kick him; the last resort is banning.

7. Bonekeep

Bonekeep Guest

Apparently he was a bitch... that got slapped.

8. Hey Koolaid

Hey Koolaid Head Administrator

9. Vulcan

Vulcan Game Server Moderator

I never wanted to ban him. I did bitch slap him over the fence and a player complained that was unfair and illegal. I just wanted to straighten that out. I suspected it was legal. It is important to me to follow the rules so if it was not legal I want to enforce th3e no bitch slap zone. However since it is not I will continue to slap hoes with impunity. :-)

10. Mr Zombie

Mr Zombie Senior Member

Yeah that being illegal would be silly as that would be like it illegal to bitch slap
    some off nm roof lol

but is there a way to make it an 'instakill zone' for servs because its going to really
    piss people of if that have technically kill them self's lol I mean its one thing to be
    slapped of a roof or in to water and be instakilled but its going to come across as
    really sloppy if they need to kill them selfs :)

11. Hey Koolaid

Hey Koolaid Head Administrator

Oh this brings me back Vulcan, I have done this many times with my budies *Endoftime and death god / crimsta*

I remember waiting on the roof top with a smoker and pull them back and then endo would slap them over the fence and they start WTFING the chat and the whole infected teaming laughing hysterically.

@ Zombie thats why we had our third friend crimsta to use hunter >;)