1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Berserker Mode update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by marvel, Aug 2, 2010.

1. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Berserker Mode has been updated again. There were some complains that it was hard for infected to get Berserker Mode, unless you were spitter because it counted the amount of hits you did on a survivor and not the damage you did.

So this has now changed, for infected you now need to do 100 HP damage to the survivors to go Berserk. That means one good 75 HP hunter pounce and 25 HP additional damage will get your berserker mode. We might adjust this when it's too high or too low so If you have any suggestions or comments please post them here.

2. karel51

karel51 Junior Member

Re: Berserker Mode update

Hey there,

Long time fan of berserker, first time commenter. I read your explanation on the subject and while it was informative about jockeys, smokers and hunters, it still left some questions open for me.

I've been trying to figure out how to get berserk as a boomer. Apart from the slap that knocks survivors down, is there any other way that counts? Could the subsequent damage from the zombie horde, after you boomered someone, count towards my berserk?

Is there another way to check my berserk meter than pressing "B"? When the meter is almost full, I tend to check it more often after an attack to make sure that I can enter berserk mode and that I'm not at 99%. At the moment the only way to check it is by pressing B, which is also the key that activates it. Therefore, accidental activations can occur when one simply wants to check the state. Although the player is notified by big letters on the screen that berserk meter is full, I've noticed recently that it is giving many false positives.

Any thoughts?

Jebus

3. DeathLoL

DeathLoL Member

The many false positives is a bug that if you use game instructor (I think it's only with game instructor) the positives tell you which one of you teammates have it (by look at them you'll see the letters centered at someone)

4. Ricox

Ricox Member

But fact is that game instructor is extremly useful as it points you to items/weapons/thrown explosives without you probably even noticing them, so this should be fixed.

5. DeathLoL

DeathLoL Member

Haven't said it shouldn't be fixed, I use it all the time ^^