1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Auto Sniper Modulator Buff Idea

Discussion in 'Suggestions Box' started by timkit, Aug 29, 2021.

?

Would you consider this buff idea for implementation into a future version of mgftw?

1. Yes, let us players not have to tap our fingers on some weapons any longer!

100.0%
  2. No, this idea seems overpowered, not a good addition.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. My response is in the forum thread below!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. timkit

timkit MG Donor

NOTE: This used to be a forum thread three years ago made by someone other than me on 14th August 2018.

EDIT: Since someone mentioned that the auto/spas shotguns already have full fire mode (just hold M1). This idea is now just Auto Sniper Modulator

The original thoughts from the person who originally made the forum thread:
    "I was thinking we have the auto pistol buff, would it be possible to also add the automatic fire option as an upgrade for the Hunting and Military..."

My original idea on this buff:
    Auto Sniper Modulator
    Enables full fire mode for the hunting and military sniper rifles, allowing you to hold the trigger to fire the weapon.
    Sniper fire rate and reload speed increased by 10%
    <Sniper Rifles cannot exceed 4 shots a second>
    <Coop Only>

My Idea Now:
    Auto Sniper Modulator
    Enables full fire mode for the hunting and military sniper rifles, allowing you to hold the trigger to fire the weapon.
    <X VS>

Just thought that I'd create this forum thread since someone wanted this buff idea revived, and to let the others know about it.

As for my thoughts, it's not entirely a bad idea. Could help some people who don't like having to continue to fire the semi-automatic weapons . I could see this being a bit overpowered of an idea however.

In terms of being able to fire the above weapons with full fire instead of semi-fire, it would defeat the purpose of how the 2 sniper weapons were designed to be used.

Feel free to leave your thoughts here.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021