1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Allowed or not Allowed

Discussion in '[L4D2] Hidden Infected' started by Punchyy, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Punchyy

Punchyy Guest

Playing today two players, CloneYou and Tower Against Me, climbed on top of this roof in the shots using some cart. I was infected that round and I told them I doubt it is allowed and they should get down, they didn't. So I was killing the det and they two easily killed me from the roof while I can't do anything to them. I wanted to know is that roof allowed or not because I'm seeing more and more players using it. :?

2. R.B.

R.B. Guest

I know how they do it, with that shoppingcart putting against the fence and then climbing on the fence and that way on the roof.
    After that ofcourse they shoot away the shoppingcart which makes it unable for others to reach that roof.
    I think it's the same case as climbing in the tree @ cemetary. It is possible for everyone (which for some players a lot of tries).
    Is it allowed? NO, I don't think so since an infected player can't directly reach them. He has to climb a certain way or prepare in this case the shoppingcart in order to get on the roof. Before he has done that he has suffered a certain dead.

Every map has been made the way that hunters and humans stay on the same level. The way you're telling about means a certain loss for the infected team

3. Jost

Jost Game Server Moderator

if you really have to use a shoppingcart, it's not allowed and bannable. Same case as the bus on the same map, where players also took a cart...

and btw: those pictures are for ants xD

4. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

It's the same as that telephone pole in Offices. If I see you on it I'll just slap you off :P

5. Jost

Jost Game Server Moderator

lol well i don't care about that... players trap themselves, there is no benefit for that :D

6. erik

erik MG Donor

This is an exploit by definition.