1. Click here to join our community discord server.

all time favorite games ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kavin, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Bonekeep

Bonekeep Guest

LOL Vulcan!

My faves include Resident Evil, Doom, Quake series, Unreal Tournament (ya I was a deathmatcher in my day), COD, Half-Life and Diablo 1 & 2.

Guilty pleasures include cheesy puzzle/adventure (with a dash of horror) games like 7th Guest, 11th Hour, Phantasmagoria, Ripper, Zork, Myst, Black Dahlia, Syberia... I'd even include Tomb Raider in that even though it's an action game. :P

2. bloodhand

bloodhand MG Donor

yh i played every part of it, i love such games. the 4th part was the best. hope it come anytime DMC5

3. Vulcan

Vulcan Game Server Moderator

Ha ha, now seriously I never actually got to play "Just the Tip." But may have tried a couple times as a teenager.

Of course I played Pong when it first came out, The Hood had it back in 1975 and we played each other.
    Then Space invaders and Asteroids.
    Then there were the arcade games that I never had quarters for, Berserker, Donkey Kong, and Asteroids where the local movie theater in Palm Desert, California had a movie theater with Asteroids in the lobby where The Hood could get an entire $5 in quarters from his mom and he would steer while I would fire.
    Then a few years later Straw Hat Pizza had a football game with big spherical rollers, I didn't like it much because I don't like football so one day I stole all the tokens out of it about $80 worth and had the balls to go back and play the Xevious game until they were gone, that was about 1983. I didn't play another game for 14 years.

In 1997 I got my 1st PC and bought RIVEN and loved it, took me 6 months to beat it and I had to buy the book to do it, then Journeyman Project 3, Amber Journeys Beyond, Lighthouse.

Then nothing until The Hood talked me into buying Command & Conquer and Zero Hour, I was hooked for at least a couple years. I very hesitantly let him talk me into L4D1 and hated it at first but became hooked and now L4D2 is all I play.

I had a sweet round with Starcraft II and like it because it is just like Generals with no learning curve.

I have all the Halflife games and TF2 but am hesitant to play.

4. kaos-

kaos- MG Donor

Quakeworld Mega Team Fortress!
    Quakeworld Clan Arena!
    Quakeworld Final Arena!

I love quakeworld.....=D

5. Chocobo

Chocobo <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

L4D1 or 2 anyone? Come on guys :P

6. Bonekeep

Bonekeep Guest

So many...

Metal Gear Solid
    Goldeneye
    Diablo
    Doom
    Soul Caliber
    Tekken
    StarCraft
    Final Fantasy VII
    Half Life
    Call of Duty
    L4D of course

7. Nova

Nova Senior Member

Well........

Final Fantasy
    Sonic the Hedgehog
    Touhou
    Tekken / Street Fighter / Pocket Fighter / Mortal Kombat
    Crash Bandicoot

... Counter Strike (not source)

Mostly the older games of these, I'm so old.