1. Click here to join our community discord server.

You've got it all wrong! (Unbanning Boxxy)

Discussion in '[L4D2] Hidden Infected' started by Boxxy, Feb 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boxxy

Boxxy Guest

http://mgftw.com/showthread.php/9065-unbann-request-for-fellow-player-(boxxy-)

Are any of you actually listening to me!?

Erik I don't know what you're talking about; that isn't Saymyname and he IS a good player.

Marvel, I've never 'trolled around' I don't do that sort of thing. The only time I ever troll is by being ironic with my language (Eg. Ironic s*** posting) and I do not do that on this server.

I don't go around swearing and offending people, ask about on the server, you won't find anyone who will say I have personally sworn and offended them!

I do not go around team killing, those 2 accidental kills were accidental. If you actually read my post then you'll see why! You know what, actually I'm going to post it again here: After some time had gone by from that I came back to play properly again and as soon as I was on 'Saymyname' said 'Oh wern't you banned Boxxy' and I proceeded to explain that I was but it was all some big mistake and I was back. While I was typing a zoey character killed a survivor in front of me with a knife- I was typing so I closed my chatbox midsentence and ran after the zoey up the stairs. At the top of the stairs I saw a zoey and a louis having a shoot out. I assumed the zoey was the same one with the knife, I killed her. She was a survivor, I said 'S***' and killed the louis who was shooting her. He was also a survivor. I realised my mistake and started to say sorry but before I could finish typing I was perm banned, again.

I've never been perm banned for something I didn't do on something I love doing in my life, please just actually read through the whole of my appeal and if you want you can ban me for a week or a month or something (Just not forever.)

Please listen to me. Please.

2. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Seems legit and like he ACTUALLY wants another chance. Look at BG. How many chances did he get? Cant we be slightly lenient for someone who admits his mistakes, remembers and learns from them? Even a final final warning for having a douchebag friend try to protest his ban?

Yes I say douchebag:
    View attachment 2089
    View attachment 2088

3. tank

tank MG Donor

Erik I don't know what you're talking about; that isn't Saymyname and he IS a good player.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, dat saymyname200 who was rude with our mg girl player Darkzone???
    I dont wanna mix in your problems, but man,you choose wrong guy the defending you here 'cos dat your friend is maybe good player but is bad in hes mouth.And I am not the hater but i dont like guys insulting girls neather in real life or on MG servers.Get a life.

4. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Ok I did some research.

First of all let's not mix in 'Tell me something new'. He's a different guy indeed and he has been banned already for 3 days for being a total dickhead so that has been taken care of.

About saymyname, if he's such a good player then why was he banned 4 times already?

01/21: KOS trolling (30 min).
    01/27: HI voteban (4 hours).
    02/01: HI griefing, KOS trolling. (permanent) protested against his ban, Erik lifted it, player promised to not do it again.
    02/07: HI trolling (3 day ban). Hey guess what, he did it again and got away with a 3 day ban!

I have to admit though Boxxy, saymyname's track record is much worse than yours, yet he's still playing and you're not which seems wrong now that I look at it.

So, since he's vouching for you and since he likes you so much, I'm gonna let him make this decision. If he agrees to take a 7 day ban on his Steam ID I'll remove your perm ban. If not your ban stays and he'll probably get banned permanent sooner or later anyway because it doesn't seem like he's a guy that can keep his word when he says he will improve on his behavior.

5. saymyname200

saymyname200 Junior Member

I pmed this too but anyway,ban me :)

6. erik

erik MG Donor

Alright, saymyname has a 1-week ban. Boxxy is unbanned.

Any future bans on either will be treated aggressively; 8 bans between the two of you is a lot. Closing thread, it's served it's purpose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.