1. Halloween event has ended. 21st November last date to use candy.

Would it be possible to do an item transfer?

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by timkit, Oct 16, 2018.

1. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Hey there,

[PR] You have acquired |+| Searing Flames (x1)
    [PR] Sent |+| Searing Flames to Wes [™۞]!

So, I had a crafted Searing Flames Buff Enhancement in the clan inventory and wanted to give it to wes. However when I tried to give it to him while he was ingame, I received it instead.

I'll assume its a one time thing that happened instead of it being a bug. I'll report it as a bug if otherwise though.

Would it be possible to do an item transfer of the Searing Flames from my inventory to his?

My STEAM ID is STEAM_0:1:79910477
    Wes's STEAM ID is STEAM_0:1:124195107

thanks!

Gemini likes this.
  2. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

You should be able to send the item back to your clan and then send the item to them with them on the same server. Any item which can be sent to a clan member can also be returned to a clan.

3. Wes [™۞]

Wes [™۞] MG Donor

I'm a little confused here.

4. Tom1993

Tom1993 Head Administrator Staff Member

What Mute means, is that Tim should be able to send the item back to the clan, and thereafter re-try to send it to you again while you're both playing on the same server :)

5. Wes [™۞]

Wes [™۞] MG Donor

I see. I'll ask Tim to retry again and see if it works this time.

6. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Unfortunately, the problem is that I kicked Wes out of the clan on the 15th of October. Anyways I'll wait until tomorrow, then reinvite him to my clan again and will try again then. Thanks for letting me know about clan crafted buff enhancements being able to be sent to and from the clan inv.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  7. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

In that case, I'll perform the transfer manually, they should have the item in their inventory now.