1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Witches are bitches

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by avilroad, Dec 26, 2011.

1. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

There is something wrong with witch spawn.They spawn right in front of you.That's really nice when you're on infected side.But when you play as survivor...This sucks.
    Also it's a new overpowered way to block ladders etc.

2. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Spawn right in front of you?

Are you talking about versus or coop?

You sure it's not an admin spawning them?

3. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

I'm talking about versus.When you buy them as infected they spawn RIGHT in front of you.And I'm sure It's not admin.

4. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

if they spawn right in front of you, then you better buy it somewhere where u want it to be spawned into. :P

5. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

Yeah,but as I said I think it's overpowered.By the way if you haven't any problem with them, ok:)
    I did a demo of those sexy witches. http://depositfiles.com/files/cb8jdkj6n

6. WeeJocky

WeeJocky Game Server Moderator

TBH I like the new way of spawning witches at your cursor, stops the problem where they would spawn in the most useless of places or not at all on finales, makes them actually worth buying (and gives me somthing to spend my bounty on when the 3 tanks are gone). I wouldn't say it's too overpowered either since vet pistols and katanas still mow them down with ease. Now I think though, it may cause trouble with ladder blockings but you can headbutt them till they chase you down so it's not too bad.

Same spawning for tanks too btw, which again stops tanks spawning miles back or stuck (I'm looking at you No Mercy!)

7. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

yeah it spawns tanks at crosshair to but disadvantage cause ur usually in the back

8. Ping

Ping Guest

Hehe its funny when you spawn a tank or witches in the safe room ^^

9. Votekick

Votekick MG Donor

I want to have the option from the store to be able to spawn unlimited witches at will!

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

10. tank

tank MG Donor

|:(HELP,witches are to strong on vs servers, and 2-3 witches killing all survivor team in some seconds, witches are to cheap (25 bounty) they should cost same as TANK 'cos they are to powerfull. People buying 15-20 witches in one round and its impossible to play.Witches are poisoned and poisoned time is too long (45 sec).Suggestion poisoned time should be shorter or price for witches should be higher. peace all

11. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

Yeah as I said poisoned witches should be removed from vs.It's funny but in elevators finales It breaks the game
    Or at least as tank said the price for them should be increased(im not sure though that 60 is suitable since not every witch which you buy is poisoned.It should be like 35-40 bounty.)

12. Ping

Ping Guest

Just decrease the % chance of poison witch.

Or you could colour poison witches green so we know to avoid them

13. and decrease poison time from 45 sec to 30 sec and no instant kill

14. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

Someone just told me that I posted it in wrong section but anyway people are bored of instantly dying because of couple witches.
    So it would be great If someone from roots look at this thread.

15. VON_BOCK

VON_BOCK Guest

Honorcode see this thread please! :pray2:

16. Hazemberg

Hazemberg Senior Member

POISON ALL WITCHES!

Erm, I mean, yeah, make the witches do regular 100HP damage, no poison or blind states, which IMO the blind state is useless compairing with the poison in Coop and VS servers. If you want to make the states equally bad, increase the blind vision, making even more dark.