1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Where's Helms Deep

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by Stoned, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

Yeah you could make it harder like more paranoia tanks which is better now since they cant be meleed, stronger zombie hits, stronger SI, like maby needs a few extra melee hits? and i agree with hotgun maby an admin could be in every HD match to keep an eye on them. Cuz it's gonna be really hard to collect 75 gems for 1 stone or supreme lotto which is 5%. I really want HD back up and harder cuz i do agree it was pretty easy back then. It was also really, really fun so we dont need to only play vs or coop all the time. Plz get it back! :D

2. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

I have already told you, if it is made difficult, it will be too difficult for survivors and then people will moan about it. Normally HD server is on all day so you can't expect admins to be on HD server all day. I know i won't be playing on HD.. why? Coz i don't need stones or gems but even before, admins can't be available to play on HD. Make HD a weekend event? Possibly but like admins have said it before, it needs fixing and get this straight guys .. HELMS DEEP IS NOT GOING TO BE AVAILABLE FOR SOME TIME because the coder is busy with other things ..

3. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

Maby you dont but other admins do (just maybe)

4. Raised in Hell

I'm sure they do but you won't see admins on HD all day and there aren't many admins who play l4d2 a lot. Infact some of them don't play l4d2 at all .. Another problem was the challenge system when people kept asking admins to join the HD to :

1) Slay everyone coz some1 hasn't taken the challenge which would have given him the stone and the gems..
    2) To spawn some med kits, defibs, molos etc

P.S I remember we would have to wait around 20-50 mins for even 1 stupid round to start because we would be waiting for more people to join or someone went afk and lost his challenge or someone new joined so slay everyone so everyone can take the challenge again and that was piss taking to be honest because the round itself would last 30 mins as well..

5. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

Well being an event would be better than nothing haha. And about the difficulty being too hard and ppl moaning about it. Maby there could be like difficulties? easiest will have a smaller prize harder with bigger prize and hardest biggest prize? and if ppl keep getting pissed I'd just ignore em cuz they have choices of being easy or harder :D Just an idea :)

6. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

Sigh......you guys really need to have the last word.....

Accept it, HD is down till HC bring it back !

7. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

First, if the admins doesnt play l4d or l4d2 never, why dont you recruit active admins (like me :P )(Im from Venezuela, I think you need more than 1 admin in south america)

Second, If one person didnt grab the challenge ppl should say him ''gtfo choose it next round''

Third, Admins can say no, problem solved :P

8. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

I think that nobody cant put the last word :P. And HC can bring it back soon if a lot of ppl really want HD :P.

Everything is possible.......

9. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

I was thinking if there are a lack of admins that are active, maby I could be an admin somewhere there arent alot of admins.

10. Raised in Hell

MG has 48 admins and i said FEW of the admins are inactive, few are away but still MG doesn't need anymore admins because everything is running smoothly and regarding HD, Cocaine has answered it.

11. stevej

stevej Junior Member

It was a very fun teamwork addition that was totally different from anything else MG offers and gave MG another +1 on the competition. On top of that, it's the only way for people to further advance on the points servers once they hit a certain level, IMO. I have donated to MG, and I feel like $5 is too much for one stone and 75 gems is equally as ludicrous, and therefore I'm handcuffed and don't have much reason to play. I'm sure I'm not alone b/c the numbers seem to have dropped off and I certainly don't see nearly the amount of 100+ level players as I did a couple months back. I'm sure you're contemplating the tradeoff-people getting all the upgrades and not playing, but there had to be a compromise somewhere. People are stonewalled right now and the numbers are dropping, Pretty soon nobody will be left on the server if you want to be keep adamantly denying what people want. How about a trial run without tickets and with a cranked up difficulty? You can determine whatever success rate you're looking for and adjust accordingly.

Look at the views on this thread compared to everything else. People want it back. Bring it back in one form or another. As of now, I don't play much and I don't plan on it either, so in effect, it's close to the same thing as me being maxed. At least give us a chance to win stones and a chance toward progressing.

12. stevej

stevej Junior Member

BTW, stoned posted this yesterday and there's 2K plus views! 85% of the thread in this forum are lucky to hit 100...lurkers need to post their thoughts.

13. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

Im totally agree with steve in that the prices of the stones are too high and so much views in this threrad, it only has 2 days!

14. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

I totally agree with Steve. Maby there could be difficulties. But like you said HC is working on HD and will be up later on. And it is always fun to have another thing to do on mgftw instead of coop and survival all day. HD also lets you lv faster for 150+ which is great. But I will be looking foward for HD when it's back :D

15. Raised in Hell

This is just getting pointless. No one said that HC is working on HD because he isn't and he won't for some time because he is working on the guild system. No offence but we already told u guys that HD won't be back for some time so i don't see any reason to why i should keep repeating myself therefore i'm not even gona bother and you guys can keep telling eachother that u want HD back ..[​IMG]

16. stevej

stevej Junior Member

How do you think this post comes across to paying members?

17. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

:( Well I guess we can do nothing till it's back I guess lol. Not unless every member says they want it back! haha :P

18. Raised in Hell

Dude u haven't donated/spent more money than i have and u people don't donate to make ur own decisions. The decisions are made by the roots and the owner of MG, not even us make the decisions. We admins just say what we know or what we have been told. If the donor package had no votekick immunity, then most of the donors wouldn't even donate to the servers so donors are donating for themselves not because they care about the servers and want to donate as much money as they can.

19. Chocobo

Chocobo <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

This is getting no where. HD won't be back for a long time, so you will just have to deal with it. There is no debate here, it is a fact.

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.