1. Click here to join our community discord server.

What's wrong with my reputation?

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by Blue Sunshine, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Everything's ok before I lost my levels, at that time my reputation showed something like "Excellent mate".

After I lost my levels and get it back about 2 weeks ago, it seems my reputation began to sunk rapidly for no reason.

I did not notice this until I found I could not use "!buy" in game, then I checked my reputation to be less than -3.0.

I think maybe I did something wrong so I began to keep an eye on my reputation and try to raise it up.

However when it's getting close to -2.0, suddenly it got back to -3.7 again...

I don't know is there any relationship between this and my losing levels. If not, is there any guideline showing the ways to gain or lose reputation?

Thanks.

2. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

Quite simply the best way to keep your reputation up is to help out your teammates, if they are incapped, get them up, defib dead mates if you can, etc. (The high reputation buff, of course helps too)

Your reputation dropping could be done by silly accidents (I myself lost a full point last night 5.0 > 4.0 from accidently hitting a car about to explode and killing 2 teammates, it happens).

So just try to be careful in game, and help out :)

3. Okay, many thanks.

Maybe those killed by the witch I triggered accidentally is counted as mine, since it's one of the few possibilities I could remember XD

By the way, the rep rises so slowly even with the High Reputation_(:???)_

4. Tom1993

Tom1993 Head Administrator Staff Member

Whenever you startle a witch, every player who is killed by that witch drops your rep. And what raz already said are really good guidelines for a road to a rep of 5.00.
    Pick up mates, defib, protect. And most importantly try to stay away from all the bad things like exploding cars, startling witches, incapping others and so on, you get the point :P

5. Then more clear. Many thanks :P