1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Two inventory slots and "soulbound" toasters

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by szSteam_76561198065109208, Dec 1, 2012.

1. So the idea i'm proposing here is maybe create a plugin that allows for carriage of two items in one slot, ex. carry two medkits at once, or carry one medkit or defib at once, or two defibs at once etc.

Why? it will allow the player to have greater chance of survival against special tanks and would allow the lower levels to fight back longer (as in longer before they get killed by the special tanks.)

I think this can be implemented if you guys are ever going to raise the level cap, it could be as a skill to be purchased with gems/points or it could be a quest upgrade or you can even put it in the store if you want (i'm not sure how you guys would do that, lol.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My second idea is "soulbound" toasters

Soulbound toasters are toasters that can only be seen and picked up by the player playing the server.

Why? Because its for those who love toasters but you know.. just can't seem to get them cos of lag and all.

They can be toned down versions of the normal toasters , since there isn't any competition for the toasters. (example a purple toaster would give 100% for your next lottery, but a soulbound version of it would give say, 60%.)

Thanks for viewing, hope it wasn't too long, lol.