1. Click here to join our community discord server.

T'nar pak sorat y'rani

Discussion in 'Introductions & Member Gallery' started by æ.jawn, Feb 12, 2015.

1. æ.jawn

æ.jawn Guest

na'shaya!
    :smiley-signs116:
    i'm jawn, and i'm new to MG. i've been frequenting the PG Funhouse servers, and stumbled across MG when i was trying to find the PG steam group. i played in one of the servers today, and it was very fun, and everyone was generally very helpful when i was asking the mandatory "new person" questions.

i play competitive tf2, and i'm a mod for a jump server, a mod for a tf2 tips group, and a trusted member of an amazing gaming community (i was a mod there, but when i moved states and was gone for two months, i was bumped down to trusted member). i've been a mod for several other communities, and even ran my own community/servers for a while.

star trek (mainly tos) ruins my life on a constant daily basis. i'm very bad at general introductions because i never know what to say and i end up just blabbering about things that aren't really important... bill is my favourite l4d/2 character, dead air is my favourite map, and the katana is my favourite weapon. i prefer using melee over guns (but that didn't go so well in the MG server i was doing pretty bad there haha those tanks really hurt).

hopefully i'll be around on mg more, now that i found it! thanks for hosting a great server, you guys!
    :rip::flypig::rose:
    dif tor heh smusma!

ps;
    i just found the whole array of emotes.
    this is dangerous. very dangerous

2. fnord

fnord Game Server Moderator Staff Member

3. Penguin

Penguin Guest

Welcome to the forums and server! :)

4. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Welcome dude! If you need any help with anything at all don't hesitate to ask myself or a member of the admin team.

Hope you enjoy your time here!