1. Join our Easter Event today! For more information click here

2. The 3 new event buffs, Ammo Dispenser, Zapping Gun & Helping Drone will be functioning after the event concludes.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Timkit will be taking a leave of absence, gentlemen

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by EdwardMarlus, Aug 12, 2016.

1. EdwardMarlus

EdwardMarlus Junior Member

So ladies and gentlemen, Timkit will be unavailable for a while...

2. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

3. fnord

fnord Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Damn I was just about to make Tim a mod, oh well. Hehe JK!! See ya in a bit Tim.

4. While I might have my internet back online for the time being. This is considered a temporary leave itself from mgftw (What Edward Marlus says at the bottom still applies). I will still be here on the forums however.

Hear me out when I say this to you. I am being fair and honest about my decision and I am in my last year of high school. I just want to go ahead and get the studies, tests, assessments and exams all done and over with. It isn't an easy thing to get through with nor do I consider it the very hardest thing to do. At least what it means for me at the end of it is the achievement of graduation.

This means that I will be away from mgftw all of August and most of September

After those months pass, you will all know later the actual REAL reason that I return to mgftw.

5. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

All jokes aside, best of luck with the exams Tim.