1. Click here to join our community discord server.

time to give thanks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TaLi, Nov 30, 2013.

1. TaLi

TaLi Guest

although i do not celebrate thanks giving i do feel the need to make this post.

over time i had felt like many suggestions i made went unnoticed or ignored, but recently i have seen the change in the servers and it makes me feel like things are changing for the better and i'm really happy to see it

so here is my list of thank you's :)

thank you for bringing back the rescue, even if i only saw it in one game so far and have no idea if its disabled again, i was sooo happy to go rescue someone from the closet XD

thank you for adding none-finale tanks to the game, i think by far it is the greatest thing that happened to co-op in a long long time. the element of surprise, the excitement in player's reactions when they spawn, the fights in none finale areas, everything about it is so positive and adds so much fun and excitement to the game

and most of all thank you for the bloody tank which is soooooo funny and just makes the mood in game so much better whenever he spawns, with his funny noises and the bodies attached to it and the witches who dance around it... super cute and fun to see
    and for the fighter tank, which is, how should i put it.. the most beautifuly made and coded tank i ever seen, starting with the white glow of it and continuing with his amazing attacks. i litterally did not mind getting killed by it as his attacks were simply beautiful to watch, and i enjoyed trying to figure out how this tank works and how to overcome it. really well done job

and lastly on a personal note, thank you angel for taking me in and making me feel welcomed and at home with you and the other little devils <3

happy holidays everyone :)