1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Thanksgiving horror stories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vulcan, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Vulcan

Vulcan Game Server Moderator

Back in 73-74 when I was 8-9 years old we drove from So. Cal to Winterset Iowa to my grandparents house and my cousins were there. My grandma and aunt were busy finishing up the final touches for the feast. I told my cousin Jeff that I saw a secret stash of chewing gum in my moms purse upstairs. Now for some reason unknown to this day gum and candy was not allowed for him but for me and my brother it was no big deal so I said come on don't be a sissy. He said grandma will know but I convinced him I was slick. So I got into my mothers purse and pulled out a pack of Feen-A-Mint gum. Little did I know it was a powerful laxative gum. At 8-9 years old I probably weighed about 60lbs because at 12 I weighed 76lbs. He said I never heard if Feen-A-Mint before as he too a piece and I gave him another, I also took 2 and we snuck out to the backyard and chewed with vigor until dinner was ready. Ha ha ha we got away with it. Then half way through the meal the urge to shit hit us both at the same time and we were fighting over the toilet. Grandma was outside the window in the backyard freaking out, oh no there is something wrong with the turkey! Keep in mind that we both weighed less than half as much as an average adult and we chewed two pieces each. Talk about colon blow. I guess the punishment fit the crime.:)

2. Zsoka

Zsoka Senior Member

Haha I had a friend whose son ate a whole box of those chocolate fiber bars cause he thought they were plain chocolate bars. Oh boy did he have fun on the toilet I'm sure.

3. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Me and a friend of min gave another friend some prescription only laxative syrup. As soon as he started looking uncomfortable and begging to use the toilet, we kicked him out of the house and made him walk the 30 journey home. Which reminds me, we don't really have a friendship anymore for some unknown reason :(