1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Tank Lure buff!! what is that?

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by fufu, Nov 20, 2013.

1. fufu

fufu Junior Member

tank lure buffer by definition
    with a higher chance to spawn special tank
    and i believe that is the reason why people bought it and equipped it

and once again even in pro mode
    we got 16 players
    and still we got something like bomber para drainer tank like 99.9% of the time
    I dont know if they decreased the chance of spawning special tank again or what

but here is a suggestion for the next version of updated
    how about a "Super Tank Lure buff"
    lets say increase 50% of chance spawning special tank

or a " Shaman will come out " buff
    or maybe " CHEAP tank stays home" buff

COME OOOOOOOOOOOOON !!!!!!!

if you got a better tank like fighter , super shaman or whatever
    let them come out

then why the hell you put these tanks in MG server at first place
    if player does not even have a chance to fight with them like forever

2. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Can't comment on your experience but in the last couple of days (at least for me) special tanks have been pretty common. Had Shamans on games with only 7 players, etc.

Don't want to make them too common. ;)

3. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Agree with Adward. Me, Tali and 2 low levelled players (under 50's) had a knight tank spawn in a finale... That was just 4 players.

4. CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit Game Server Moderator

Maybe we can have more variety out of the train carriage on the Sacrifice now that the Assassin tank has been disabled from spawning there.

5. honestly its not a dearth of special tanks in general but rather the variety of them.
    i've yet to see one of those newly added tanks like fighter for starters, its always paranoia, paranoia,bomber on expert its really tiring just seeing only those.

in my half a year of constant playing i myself have not seen a SINGLE SUPREME tank since like 3-4 months ago and i think that one appeared only because the admin manually spawn it that game. of course others experience differ, but im not saying anything further since many people here still think the current bomber tank here is interesting. pfft.

6. fufu

fufu Junior Member

I know what is like when tank lure buff works as what is says on instruction manual
    I know when tank lure buff works "honestly"

please lighten me the possibility of 16 players without the sight of special tanks other then para boomber or drainer tank
    for a lasting game playing time like 5 or 6 hours

suggestion is to make MG server a fun server to play

7. CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit Game Server Moderator

"Special" tanks are just that.. special. You shouldn't expect to see more than 1-3 of them in a 5-6hr game period. Sometimes you will see them more often if a lot of players have Tank Lure buff. Don't know what all the fuss is about, in Vanilla mode you never know when a tank is going to appear so on PR you should never know when a Special tank will appear.