1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Daily Quest Ideas (POLL)

Discussion in 'Suggestions Box' started by timkit, Apr 10, 2020.

?

Should we implement more Daily Quests in mgftw for lower level/less active players?

1. Yes, we should be inclusive of all players, regardless.

100.0%
  2. No, having more Daily Quests doesn't help anyone.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. My response is in the forum post below!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. timkit

timkit MG Donor

May as well make a forum thread and see if you guys got any ideas for Daily Quests. These ideas should at least be accessible to most players, regardless of how active they are and or what level they are as a low/mid level player. These quests should also not take too long to complete.

As for me I do happen to have a few quest ideas myself, do take note though that if these were completed, the rewards are more based towards FR-Pills rather than cash or exp.

Quest Idea 1: Helpful Survivor I (Level 100)

Quest Description: Do yourself a favour, go out there and help those survivors stay alive with these basic tasks.

Quest Task:
    - Free 10 Survivors from Special Infected
    - Revive 10 Survivors

Quest Rewards:
    50,000 exp
    $2,500 Cash
    500 FR-Pills
    |<| Volatile Tank Blood: x3

Quest Idea 2: Helpful Survivor II (Level 150)

Quest Description: There's more to it than to freeing and reviving the survivors. You need to be able to do these other functions as well too.

Quest Task:
    - Heal 10 Survivors
    - Defib 3 Survivors

Quest Rewards:
    100,000 exp
    $5,000 Cash
    750 FR-Pills
    |<| Volatile Tank Blood: x5

Quest Idea 3: Helpful Survivor III (Level 180)

Quest Description: Now that you can perform healing and defib tasks well, now support the survivors with all that you can!

Quest Task:
    - Free 15 Survivors from Special Infected
    - Revive 15 Survivors
    - Heal 15 Survivors
    - Defib 5 Survivors

Quest Rewards:
    200,000 exp
    $7,500 Cash
    1,000 FR-Pills
    |<| Volatile Tank Blood: x10

Hope the numbers aren't going to be too hard to achieve daily. This is meant to be geared towards low level players (and not obviously us high level players).

Last edited: Apr 13, 2020