1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Spawning Bug on mgftw.com Taviana server

Discussion in 'DayZ Servers' started by cruelirony, May 5, 2013.

1. cruelirony

cruelirony Junior Member

Hello guys, i have a really wierd bug that happened after a restart, whenever i logged out and logged in again i spawned at a different location thousands of meters away from my original location.

What is the problem? and can it be solved.

2. Crossy

Crossy Junior Member

Hey Crueliroy this cannot be fixed by a player and is a bug that rarely occurs with the dayz/taviana mods.

An admin who has access to the database will need to access 3 tables.
    and find your Unique ID which is pulled from your GUID. So reply with your username for ARMA 2 (PERFECTLY)
    Then they will need to copy the data of your inventory and backpack.
    once that is done they will need to delete you from the servers database (while you are logged out)
    Once this is done you need to log back in and you will be a fresh spawn, just log out and the admin can copy the data back in.

Hope this helped both player and admin.

Kind Regards
    Crossy

3. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

Cruel,

It shouldn't happen too often, unfortunately sometimes it does. If you see an admin, simply pull his shirt and ask him to teleport you.

I'll keep an eye on how things go. It might have something to do with the latest Base Building addition.

4. cruelirony

cruelirony Junior Member

Did you read what Crossy wrote above, this solution might fix the problem?

5. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

No real need to.

It should be fixed. If it happens again i will delete your profile and we will hook you up with your inventory/position manually.

6. cruelirony

cruelirony Junior Member

It happened again to my friends just 5 minutes ago, his ingame name is LillaNissen

Edit: the spawn bug is back for me too, and all the other friends.

Names: Akke Busk, Ludwig, LillaNissen, jarmen kell and Niggaflip23

7. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

Just an update: i'm still looking at it. It seems that the server doesnt like you to logoff somewhere near Mitrovice. If you disconnect near it, it will spawn you at a different location.

For the time beeing, dont logoff around Mitrovice :)

8. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

Update: this issue is solved.

If it still occurs, let me know.