1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Several noticable glitches

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by ApocX, Apr 27, 2011.

1. ApocX

ApocX Junior Member

I don't know if these glitches have been reported before in the past, I can't seem to find them anywhere if they have been.

1) Medkits sometimes glitch out and not let you pick yourself back up again.
    2) Same thing with the pills, won't allow you to pick up teammates. Happens from time to time.
    3) Medkits in the safe room is available but it doesn't let you pick it up... You can hover your mouse over it and they're sitting on the table but you can't pick it up.
    4) Occasionally when a tank or a boomer bashes me into certain objects, I am stuck there... I can't jump, can't move, can't do anything. Is there an unstuck command?
    5) Same thing with special infected, sometimes it spawns me in an area where I can't get over the bushes or a building. I have to wait for the survivors to run far far far away for me to push E to spawn closer to them. Is there a suicide command for special infected?

2. Nova

Nova Senior Member

I've seen a report on the forums about the medkit not helping, but it's never happened to me before. Same with the pills, and the medkits that we can't pick up. What server were those on ? It might help the modders to locate the problem.

For the stuck problem, I believe there's a !stuck command, as a survivor.
    As an SI, before you spawn, you can E to the survivors, or press R (reload key) to "fly" over obstacles you can't climb over. Once you spawn, and you're stuck, that would be a problem lol.

3. ApocX

ApocX Junior Member

It happened on the USA Points Reloaded server.