1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Script Restriction #253?

Discussion in 'DayZ Servers' started by CrazyRabbit, Feb 8, 2013.

1. CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit Game Server Moderator

Do any of you know what restriction this is? I was on a locally hosted server in my country (Orcon ISP server). Playing fine on my own for about 2hrs and then got kicked for Script Restriction #253.

I know each server might have it's own restrictions list, but I'm stumped as to why I would be kicked and I couldn't find it on Google as one that is done often... unless.

I randomly found this M1A1 Main Battle Tank that was sitting on the shoreline with its engine running and no one in sight or nearby. Now, I'm unsure if that was allowed on the server or not but I would assume not as these ISP based servers are generally default settings (time adjusted for timezone peak times) so I can only think it was hacked onto the map and the guy that spawned it was banned, leaving a tank with the engine running and completely empty out in the open near the shoreline spawn area.

Knew I shouldn't have gotten in to it. At least I wasn't global banned. Here's a screenshot I took to prove it was on the server... didn't know I'd get kicked for hopping in it. I didn't fire the gun and only switched the engine off and went from driver seat to gunner seat.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/902113880241483393/EC817D3690FD4C4024A5B97AE9667011F293295C/

2. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Either:
    - just an error.
    - false positive in line #253 at scripts file (in server)
    - Hacker kicked you out of the game by executing something on you. (Bowen's menu, Infection menu).

3. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

Seen it once, but when you see stuff like tanks you beter it alone. Usually hacked stuff.

4. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

I have antihack monitor which i posted to root section. However marvel has to test the updated version of it.. it should work with taviana now.