1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Sarah Quest is bugged

Discussion in 'Guides' started by The_Jackal, May 3, 2014.

1. The_Jackal

The_Jackal New Member

2. Ampelius

Ampelius MG Donor

I have the same problem. Clicks on it, nothing appears. Been going on for some time. :/

3. Trafalgar [☠]

Trafalgar [☠] Junior Member

Even though the story doesn't appear on screen, you can press 2 (To the point key) and it brings up a screen where you can accept the quest. A temp solution, but gets the job done

P.S. Thanks goes out to Mute for telling me this :)

4. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

This works for quests with no text in the 'story' part however, pressing the number 6 while at the quest selection screen shown in jackals picture will do absolutely nothing. It's one of many bugs that needs to be addressed and has been mentioned previously here

5. Trafalgar [☠]

Trafalgar [☠] Junior Member

Pressing number 6 there may seem like it closes the panel and does nothing, yet it opens the quest's "invisible story screen" as usual. You just press 2 when this happens and it takes you to the accept quest screen. I've already finished this quest doing exactly this, so go ahead and try it if you haven't done so. It might need fixing but till then this is the best solution there is.

6. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Wow, I've never tried that. I shall give it a go and see what happens, Thank you very much in advance.

EDIT: Confirmed that this works :D Thanks Trafalgar.