1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Restore Ca$h and FR-Pills

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by Rising, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Rising

Rising MG Donor

A few minutes ago on coop server I inadvertently bought(unlock) the Tank Bloody, it consumed almost half of my Cash and FR-Pills(Gems) like to know if it is possible to restore my PR statistics for the state of this morning or yesterday, for any previous to the most recent.

Unlock this tank inadvertently left me poor xD

My SteamID:

2. Unfortunately rising, this is what HonorCode said to me In steam chat about it.

​HonorCode: he can't really refund the tank unfortunately

Therefore, accidently buying a VS tank or upgrade,skill,buff does not count as a fractured mgftw account that needs to have its PR stats restored to them. (this pretty much means you cannot have your PR statistics restored to an earlier point in time unless it refers to these issues)

Below is what erik says about people who's mgftw accounts can have their PR statistics restored under these or other circumstances
    PLEASE USE THIS THREAD AS A CATCH-ALL FOR FRACTURED ACCOUNTS:
    - Level Loss
    - Skills & Upgrades missing
    - Reverted Buffs

If you wanted to see Erik's post in full. The link below will show you more of the above post.
    https://mgftw.com/forum/marvelous-g...eople-that-lost-levels-please-read-here/page4

3. Rising

Rising MG Donor

honestly, this is quite discouraging to hear that, after nearly 8 years building up my money and gems, spend (accidentally) it on something that probably will never be able to use as unfortunately the server versus is always empty.

4. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

Hello Rising. I was telling tim that you couldn't use revert stone to refund tanks because it was not implemented. I will refund the tank right now.

5. Rising

Rising MG Donor

I understand now, thank HonorCode for having retrieved my cash and gems, I'll be more careful when using the CP now :D