1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

"Reflection"

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by ?z???[??L], Jan 1, 2014.

1. ?z???[??L]

?z???[??L] Guest

Everybody knows that people hate sticky spit...How about a mirror to deflect it?...
    Oh and yeah its a buff ! that allows player to deflect spitters spit and will light the spitter on fire! but there is a 1 con about this buff...When charger charges to you, When jockey incapitates you or when smoker licks you! Your mirror falls to ground and damages you! and you can't deflect spitters spit anymore! And then you are screwed because the spitter is going to get her revenge on you! So....
    HOW'S THE IDEA?

2. In my opinion I think that this idea would need to be tweaked to work. If you were to drop it as soon as an infected grabbed you then you would probably lose it more often than actually being able to use it.

3. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

So basically the spitter burns to death after seeing it's own look? Gives a whole new meaning to snow white and seven dwarfs.

4. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

So.. snow white.. was a spitter? :O I like the swallowers myself :lolmeme:

5. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

I meant the mirror part of the story :P

6. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Well that's boring. ;)

7. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

This would pretty much insta-neuter start of round spitters in VS, which is obviously an unpopular idea amongst some (myself, I find using spitters boring so I only use them when I feel particularly like it).

I'd perhaps favour a usage system similar to knives where it was a one-use per round item where if you were standing in spit you could activate it and the aforementioned effects would take place.

Pretty mixed on the idea though.

8. Ian

Ian MG Donor

There's so many buffs.. i think too many and not enough buff slots.

Apart from this i don't really see the point in this buff