1. Click here to join our community discord server.

quests glitched

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by Little Rizzo, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Little Rizzo

Little Rizzo Junior Member

I have 4 (or 5) finished quests from a couple years ago that I can't finish even though i have all the items for em and the status of the quest is "done".
    I know I can cancel a quest and redo it but I'd hate to have to do all of them over again.
    is there a way for someone to refresh or do something manually in my quests log or wherever it is stored and help me finish them and not have to redo them?

thanks!

2. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

Well the issue is quests were redone a bit ago and thus I'm not sure if it's possible to 're-sync' the old ones to the new ones. Regardless, give me the name of the quests and I'll investigate.

3. Little Rizzo

the glitched quests i have left:
    Fake tranquility broken
    missing sister 1
    darwin's lab 2

if there's nothing to be done about it, can i get some quick tips as to how/where to find witches poison, brian's cellphone and the location of killing 150 inf in crash course? (so i can re-do these quests quickly)
    appreciate your help

4. Mute

I somehow managed to completely forget, could I get your Steam ID? Just in case I can't fix it, here are the answers:

Witch Poison: 50% drop on Poison Witch death (they emit green smoky particles)
    Brian's Cellphone: I usually see it on L4D1 maps, somewhat uncommon
    150 Kills: In the same place that you have to inflate the tire, the alley near the start of the map (usually causes a panic event when you get there)

5. Little Rizzo

6. Mute

Alright, so I forced those 3 quests to be in the Report Back state, hopefully you'll be able to just complete them and get the rewards with no further issue.

7. Little Rizzo

it worked! thank you so much for sparing me from having to re-do them. ^^